10point3 Hedge - page 7

I found it, sorry for disturb!

Trader83:
Hi! Can anybody help, I installed GoblinFibo EA on 6 pairs in MIG FX, EA is on, it is written in every window Trend Direction: analyzing....Slope ==0, no trades on 6 pairs for the last 4 hours, currencies moved quite well, is it a problem with EA?

Six pair... I think its very.

Try max 2 pair and 0.1L , fibo progresion and hedge

yeoeleven:
From your previous post about lot size if those settings were in use during the test the MM settings will over ride the Lots setting.

In fact you are telling the EA to use Lot.1 then also telling it to use MM principles and in that case the EA will use the MM settings.

John

Ok, I'll disable MM.

Thanks

To frantacech,

Six pair... I think its very. Try max 2 pair and 0.1L , fibo progresion and hedge

What pairs do you trade? In you statement there are GBP\USD, USD\CHF, USD\JPY, EUR\USD, USD\CAD and AUD\USD. The more pairs we trade, the better we are hedged?

In your opinion, which pairs are best to trade with this EA? Have you tried to sort your statement by pairs in order to make some analysis on what pairs are more profitable etc.?

What did you mean by ..

...and hedge

? Did you mean ReverseCondition=1?

Trader83:
To frantacech,

What pairs do you trade? In you statement there are GBP\USD, USD\CHF, USD\JPY, EUR\USD, USD\CAD and AUD\USD. The more pairs we trade, the better we are hedged?

In your opinion, which pairs are best to trade with this EA? Have you tried to sort your statement by pairs in order to make some analysis on what pairs are more profitable etc.?

What did you mean by ..? Did you mean ReverseCondition=1?

Best is slow

If mini account init deposit 5000 and 0.1L, for GBPUSD, EURUSD... safe

Best is slow If mini account init deposit 5000 and 0.1L, for GBPUSD, EURUSD... safe

How did you manage to trade with 4 pairs with 5k account?

Trader83:
How did you manage to trade with 4 pairs with 5k account?

yes, but its very risk. This is only demo, no live account.

For standard 4 pairs and 0.1L , I think minimum save init deposit cca 50k. Maybe.

Limiting the risk

To frantacech,

Have you ever analized your statement of GobliFibo?

I've done it a little, and noticed that there were very few trades with the 1.6 lot and even 3.2 lot, but many trades of 0.1lot and 0.2 lot. So what do you think about limiting opening positions till 0.8 lot, and when the moment of entering 1.6 lot is reached, all trades should be just closed with large minus. Because of using several pairs (4 or even more), we will diverse the risk of taking such a huge loss by continually taking small profits from 0.1 to 0.4 lot positions from different pairs.

Any comments from other members of the forum?

Trader83:
To frantacech,

Have you ever analized your statement of GobliFibo?

I've done it a little, and noticed that there were very few trades with the 1.6 lot and even 3.2 lot, but many trades of 0.1lot and 0.2 lot. So what do you think about limiting opening positions till 0.8 lot, and when the moment of entering 1.6 lot is reached, all trades should be just closed with large minus. Because of using several pairs (4 or even more), we will diverse the risk of taking such a huge loss by continually taking small profits from 0.1 to 0.4 lot positions from different pairs.

Any comments from other members of the forum?

My settings included in EA. I use first clasic martingale... 0.1, 0.2, 0,4, 0.8...

After switch to Fibonacci... 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.5, 0.8, 1.3 .. its safe

Its very agresive EA, very risk!!!!!!!

Use on mini account working ok, but standard account and 5000 init, need few nice day for start.

Yesterday, huge loss open trade... 13k, min equity 5800.huuuuuuuu

This EA perfect for gamblers.

Still live

My settings included in EA. I use first clasic martingale... 0.1, 0.2, 0,4, 0.8...

After switch to Fibonacci... 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.5, 0.8, 1.3 .. its safe

Its very agresive EA, very risk!!!!!!!

Use on mini account working ok, but standard account and 5000 init, need few nice day for start.

Yesterday, huge loss open trade... 13k, min equity 5800.huuuuuuuu

This EA perfect for gamblers.

Still live

I'am agree that Fibo way of opening positions is much safier,but still we are not safe as there can be a 200 pips move that will take us to the lovely date with Mr.Margin Call.

So I propose the following: open limited number of positions, let's say, 4 in one block that is 0.1 0.2 0.3 0.5 and stop at 0.8. Won't we have a profit after that? You tripled your account, and even if it will be reduced by 2/3 from 15k to 5k, the return on your initial deposit of 5k will be 100% a month instead of 300% as it is now. Or I miss smth?

Reason: