Clubfx108 - page 8

Just like to iterate that everyone is prepared for losses / drawdowns, but these must be manageable and in line with sensible money management.

You cannot recommend 0.1 lots per 1k account because that is just plain stupid money management with the stop losses you seem to implement as per the EU and current UCHF trades - I know you said this can be aggressive, but that is beyond aggresive.

As previous poster mentioned, you have opened triple positions when you said you wouldn't...

Your trading seems quite good as demonstrated by past results, but you really do need to answer and communicate to your customers about stop losses, trade management, max open positions at once and per pair so WE can decide the appropriate money management that suits US (we dont want to work on the basis of reserve equity etc) and can also assess like profitability, without this (which really should have been set out at the beginning...money management is more important than anything else) only someone who knows nothing about trading as business will stay with your service and you will lose clients...as you probably have due to recent EU trades...which you wouldn't have done if those losses could have been assessed and managed appropriately i.e. at 2-3% of account rather than circa 23% for 0.1 lots per 1k...

A simple plan and some communication is all that is required.

guys -

No excuses!!

I have made a bit with these lot - that eurusd trade closed for me on a spike which was lucky. Have sent them a message and got one back - will let them justify their actions/trades. I did originally post their PM but thought it would be disrespectful to write it on their behalf.

Gonna give them 1 more month. If these guys cant sort it out, I'm out of here!

Chaps -

Something has gone wrong here. That EURUSD let us down - looking at the EA code, it appears there was a date issue and a GMT time zone adjustment which needed to be done after the new year. However, the USDCHF was not meant to trade. We are testing our new sclaping EA which was applied to the wrong account. We have two options - either to close this USDCHF trade and start again or to ride this out and look for indications of recovery and apply a martingale style approach.

Either way, we are working for you and your comments have been taken on board. Only smaller lot sizes are being used from now on AND the EA has been modified to trade conservativly.

Apologies to a small number of you who have been let down, and a big thank you to the majority who have remained. We are not giving up - dont worry!

Ok, so going forward, in order to asses risk per trade and potential profitability, please can you provide the following:

1. Size of stop losses used - are these uniform across all pairs, or uniform within each pair. If not a minium, maximum and average so we can decide lot size to risk x% per trade.

2. Maximum number of positions opened for essentially one trade - this has been three previously i.e. like the EU and UCHF trades.

3.What R/R and win% you aim to achieve on average

Thanks

Hello guys,

i don't like this signal anymore. The win/lose rate is now very bad. I think, the EA makes what he wants and acting more randomly as intelligent. EURJPY on downtrend - They make a 0.25 Lot BUY. Loss. Latery, they make a new BUY - 0.5 Lot. And the EURJPY is in downtrend all the way. More Loss of course. Of course, every quote can come back, but maybe in days, weeks...

I've not waited long now...i'm sure the quote goes up. but with no sl and tp i'm "blind" about their plans.

So, i've deciced to suspend(not to cancle) the subscription to the signal. they should try with their demoaccount, not with our (real) money.

Update: The pair is in uptrend now. Both orders are closed now. Proft/Loss are neutralized. Interesting strategy...

Greetings

looking good again

seems like they've pulled their socks up!

Pretty awesome signals over the past few days. Shame about that usdchf, but EURJPY and GBPUD kicked butt!!

Keep it up!

Hi guys.. We have made some changes to the code and you will now see something special. Apologies for that usdchf - explained what happened there already.

I am sure you are beginning to appreciate the signals. We have had a number of excellent trades this week. Next week should be good too!

Ps - thank you to the 99% majorty of our clients who stuck with us. Not going to let you down!

lovejoy80:
Ok, so going forward, in order to asses risk per trade and potential profitability, please can you provide the following:

1. Size of stop losses used - are these uniform across all pairs, or uniform within each pair. If not a minium, maximum and average so we can decide lot size to risk x% per trade.

2. Maximum number of positions opened for essentially one trade - this has been three previously i.e. like the EU and UCHF trades.

3.What R/R and win% you aim to achieve on average

Thanks

Please can you answer my questions! No serious trader who treats it like a business can subscribe to your signals without knowing the answers.

Also what is your strategy for exiting the USD / CHF positions...and how much of a drawdown (in pips) will you let them go before exiting for a loss?

Thanks

Hi lovejoy - did not get a chance to go through the whole thread so missed your questions - apologies.

1) Stop losses - you wont like this; but we will be using a manual stoploss of about 200 pips. I am saying this because our EA (same principle as that which we have been using on the eurusd) looks at fibo levels and places a trade (usually in the opposite direction - ONLY if our custom indicators agree). If the market goes against us, we will wait until the next fibo level and place another trend. Yes we know that this will not suit all traders - but our system is what it is and users are welcome to subscribe or not. By the way, its not like this on all pairs.

2) Maximum positions are, again, three BUT the initial positions are now only one. Before, we entered all three at once, but as you can see there has been a change. We are not only more conservative with the trading style, but also treating the 50K account like a 5K account to suit some individuals. We still recommend that you trade 0.1 lots for every one of our 0.5s. Drawdowns WILL occur - no doubt about it but we will deal with them and limit them).

3) We aim to hit ABOUT 10 - 15 pips per trade. Back tests are exciting (although we understand they are unreliable as the market can change at any time - but the back tests confirm that our indicators and strategy work the way they should).

So, without sounding arrogant or rude, you are welcome to continue your subscription or you can cancel - depending on how confident you are in our work. I personally am touched by PMs of support during the losses. Many of you still are as confident as we are and this is spurring us on to work harder to return the loyality.

Lets see what next week brings :-)

Mark

Reason: