10point3 Hedge - page 13

Cryten:
Hi, where is the stop loss? initialstop or trailing stop in input screen?

Stoploss=1 (from the last order)

TrailingStop=0 (since its a martingale)

Regards

David

Indicators

We need put the indicators on the chart, like on the post 1, for the EA works OK ? Or the EA contains the indicators ?

Thanks.

davidke20:
Doesn't matter anymore. Because now I use the internal indicator to decide whether long or short. Therefore, e and c might be open position at the same direction

Regards,

David

-----------------

Hi David

Then the c and e can be both in box short&long for being indifferent ?

Thanks.

guernica:
-----------------

Hi David

Then the c and e can be both in box short&long for being indifferent ?

Thanks.

No need. Now we use the internal indicator to decide which 1 to go long and which 1 to go short. So, we dont adjust the long only/short only on the setup box. The only issue is the Reverse condition=0 another with Reverse condition=1. I just wanted to see how my idea work on hedging on this thread. And found it work pretty well.

Regards

David

davidke20:
No need. Now we use the internal indicator to decide which 1 to go long and which 1 to go short. So, we dont adjust the long only/short only on the setup box. The only issue is the Reverse condition=0 another with Reverse condition=1. I just wanted to see how my idea work on hedging on this thread. And found it work pretty well.

Regards

David

----------------------------

Thanks for your help David.

We need put the indicators on the chart, for the EA works OK, like on the screenshot of post 1 ? Or the EA contains and adjust the indicators ?

On the screenshot is visible two moving averages. What are the settings for that MA's.

Best Regards.

guernica:
----------------------------

Thanks for your help David.

We need put the indicators on the chart, for the EA works OK, like on the screenshot of post 1 ? Or the EA contains and adjust the indicators ?

On the screenshot is visible two moving averages. What are the settings for that MA's.

Best Regards.

Those indicator is for my own reference only. Not going to help the EA to decide. MA is EM28 and 62.

Regards

David

Thanks David.

hi david...

hi David...so are you not continoue with this 10point3 hedge?,i think this EA has great potential...

amri87:
hi David...so are you not continoue with this 10point3 hedge?,i think this EA has great potential...

Shutted down. If you're interested, please carry on.

Regards

David

Beautiful Thread

davidke20:
Shutted down. If you're interested, please carry on.

Regards

David

Hi David,

I just reached this great thread but unfortunately I am hearing that you are not going to continue it. That's a real bad news. If possible, please continue.

Wish you all the bests

- Sukhen

Reason: