Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 79

redneedle:
Hi!

Here 's the EA that operates the way you trade on autopilot (backtest guide + manual included)

Good luck!

Thanks Redneedle. Your attachment provides a very comprehensive description for the thread concept.

If I can locate your post earlier, I won't have to go through 78 pages of reply posts to get to know the system.

blessed system

Sallam brother how are you your blessed system looks really interesting i need you to explain it to me i have downloaded your file but i don't really understand. I. the charts please can you help... i will forward you my email address which is melahi039@gmail.com skype ID is ragingbull316. please can you explain this to me thanks

May Allah bless your for your efforts.

sallam brother Haroon

rifo.valas:
Dear All,,,

it's a nice thing to know you my biggest trading system.. and i named by BLESSING SYSTEM.. I have been using this trading system for a year. and i could harvest min 40 pips a day just in one pair.. and i usually trade in 5 major pair.... so it must be 200 pip a day.

and guess what ... i don't use any indicator.. it's true.. and i am not a big liar.. The biggest advantage of this system is we don't have to afraid with news even NFP. Why?? because more volatile more profit we got...

Since i don't have enough time for being a baby sit in front of my computer. I need you all to make EA from this very simple trading system.

Just see my PDF file... happy pip to all.

May Allah bless u all.

chkuya:
At first, I'm not sure others post before.

By rifo.valas's method, it opened the diffirent way at once, and close the profit trade at the fixed price.

But I think it better at newsreleasing time to close the profit trade at the floating price.

By rifo.valas's method, it gains 54, 111, 168, 225, 282, 339, 396, 453 in diffirent result form Level 2 to Level 9.

But if we close the profit trade with the losing trade at last, we can gains 18, 72, 156, 270, 414, 588, 792, 1026.

In this example, spread is 3 pips, and gap is 30pips.

If we buy 1.4003 and sell 1.4000 at Level 1, the level 2 is 1.4033/1.4030.

I agree with keeping the floating profit and then close all at once.

anyone have EA like that? or the FXPRO.RAR just need to reprogram for keeping floating profit.. that would be cool.

that's would be an good start without using any indicator

improving

I think I detected an error with the operation if anyone reads this advise me to discuss this

Second system of strategy

Hello there Mr. Rifo!

First of all, thank you for your interesting strategy concept. Secondly, I dounderstand that this thread is dead, but I would like to request you to postyour second system of strategy which you have committed in your earlier posts.I do believe your strategy is still alive and many traders are still makingmoney by using it. So, kindly requesting you to post your second system and if youhave any other strategies come up with those. I'm strongly believed that wouldhelp for members of this thread.

Thanking you in advance, Lasantha.

Its very very risk trade this guy show only the profit figure , simple if the market moving again bull at the time if you hold Buy:1,1,1,1, and sell: 1,2,3,4,5 calculate how big loss u have in your equity, thats what he hide the sell value in red color

balajivellai:
Its very very risk trade this guy show only the profit figure , simple if the market moving again bull at the time if you hold Buy:1,1,1,1, and sell: 1,2,3,4,5 calculate how big loss u have in your equity, thats what he hide the sell value in red color

Very sad to see post like this. Instead of people trying to fix the holes a system may have. They only post "WHAT COULD HAPPEN". Has anyone attached their account to this system to see what the results are? Not to mention we do have the common sense to make adjustments on the fly. I for one trade without using an ea and if you know your system well enough you should know to counter ever possible down turn.

People on web forums are so pessimistic it gets to be very annoying. Which is why if a person has a system which works. You might as well keep it to yourself. You get absolutely nothing from sharing something which works for you. No financial gain, and the "fame" you get from posters won't do you any good. Your best bet is to follow your own system. Make money in your own account. Then create a pAMM account for those who want to follow you. This way you don't have to deal with all the negativity from people who only have demo accounts!

This is Eddie from China. I am still reading page 12 so far... But I gotta ask Rifo, what are you gonna do if the level 7 or level 8 gets activated and then suddenly reverse!!? In this case, if you have no SL, you will end up looooose every single hard-earned dime.

Good point! Thru this exploration, a small part of us will eventually invent our own profitable systems

Reason: