Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 34

Rifo

do you have the BM v 6 ?

where can i take?

thanks in advance

BM v6

No i don't have..

tytian.. could you post your EA ? so we can analyze it.

Thanks

very nice statistical method

rifo.valas:
No i don't have..

tytian.. could you post your EA ? so we can analyze it.

Thanks

hi

i,m new in this forum, but i know well about martingale system

i think the idea behind this system much2 better than martingale coz we can catch almost every movement except when we must reset back to default lot

my applaus for this brilian idea

does someone already make the ea? coz ithink it,s quite hard doing this system without an EA

btw does anyone already make a backtest what is the best step (in pip) for each currency to compromize risk n we still can get some profit

coz i think this system based on retracement n best for ranging and volatil pairs.

i can't imagine how if we set the step 10 pip n the price move 100 pip without retrace larger than 10 pip can we handle -10130 pip??

thx

ice

ice_for_trading:
hi

i,m new in this forum, but i know well about martingale system

i think the idea behind this system much2 better than martingale coz we can catch almost every movement except when we must reset back to default lot

does someone already make the ea? coz ithink it,s quite hard doing this system without an EA

btw does anyone already make a backtest what is the best step (in pip) for each currency to compromize risk n we still can get some profit

coz i think this system based on retracement n best for ranging and volatil pairs.

i can't imagine how if we set the step 10 pip n the price move 100 pip without retrace larger than 10 pip can we handle -10130 pip (that number based on the default pip. i mean if we open 2 default lot n we loss 10 pip it become 20 pip and so on.......) ??

thx

ice

just to clarify where that 10130 come from:-)

i'm new in this forum, but i know well about martingale system

i can't imagine how if we set the step 10 pip n the price move 100 pip without retrace larger than 10 pip can we handle -10130 pip (that number based on the default pip. i mean if we open 2 default lot n we loss 10 pip it become 20 pip and so on.......) ??

rodrigojmz:
Rifo.. Very clever, dangerous, but clever.

I'm still trying to belive it's really possible! Not convinced yet!

by the way, I saw you said about your english skills in the botton of the pdf, where u from? i'm asking cuz VALAS is common last name here in Brazil, and you can't find many traders down here!

Valas is the abbreviation from "valuta asing" or foreign currency in Indonesian language.

tytian

Whilst Rifo is the originator of the blessing system, the EA was kindly programmed by Tytian who seems to have choked on the success of this system. After repeated requests from members of this forum and PM's from myself, he has been unable (or unwilling) to share the latest version of this great EA.

half of the people here just come and cut queue

so very people-like

they will not go thru from the beginning of the thread

how the hell they will know who made what

I doubt the author is actually trading this system.

What has not been discussed here (besides the fact that you WILL eventually lose ALL your money in a Martingale) is that the hedge is not 100%.

What I mean is the assumption that when one side of the hedge wins, the other loses, and vice versa. THIS IS NOT REALITY. You will OFTEN lose BOTH sides of the hedge due to the spread. Remember, you are not putting on both sides of the spread at the same price. You are tacking on the same TP and SL to both entry prices, and you will cash out at different prices. Often the TP does not get hit and you get 2 simultaneous losses.

I know this as I have done it, and the number of double losses is very significant.

Before you're tempted to flame me in response, please test it for yourself.

I have backtested every Martingale system on this forum back to 1999 using every conceivable set of parameters, and EVERY ONE has eventually busted the account. Some will work for 5 or 6 years, and then you're broke in 1 day.

GUARANTEED.

WNW:

I have backtested every Martingale system on this forum back to 1999 using every conceivable set of parameters, and EVERY ONE has eventually busted the account. Some will work for 5 or 6 years, and then you're broke in 1 day.

GUARANTEED.

i'd be happy if it worked for 5 or 6 WEEKS (i takeprofit every month)

you wouldn't share those EAs that worked for 5 or 6 YEARS in your backtests, would you?

i'll be able to takeprofit some 50/60 times before it busts.

The point is that Martingales are timebombs.

You could lose all your money the first day you use it, you have absolutely no way of knowing when the bomb is gonna blow.

All the EA's I refer to can be found in the Elite section.

There are a few professional traders on the forum,

it's worth worth $12 a month just for the ideas you'll find and the ones you will develop.

Just don't expect to find an EA that works.

Reason: