Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 77

kevinator:
Not that I dont think that it would be a good idea to hedge.Its just that the NFA just released its new rule that prohibits hedging so it may not be practical as its use maybe limited to a handful of unregulated brokers.The rule is here Effective Date of NFA Requirements Regarding Forex Orders.Perhaps there is another solution.

You can still hedge. The broker's (e.g. FXDD) backoffice system will offset the positions immediately, however in MetaTarder4, you'll still have 2 hedged positions. It does not affect the way you've been trading. Check with your broker.

Does this kind of hedging EA survive in IBFx?

helo dears,

Finally, If I start from 0.01 lot with 1500$ balance , How many levels does sustain my account? is that safe enough?

thanks....

Meet Joe Black:
Can anybody program this.

After EA reach level 8, EA will open hedge position with the same amount of lot opened.

Let say market uptrend, EA keep selling until level 8, total of 12.8 lots.

After reach level 8, EA will open another position buy with 12.8 lots

Both sell and buy will close at TP level 8.

I'm interested with this strategy, usually I do this strategy manually, after reach level limit, I set hedge manually that amount of lots is same with opposite lots. So... how to use it automatically? Thanks.

Is it better?

Files:
grid_hedge.jpg  112 kb

gud..........................

cello:
Finally, If I start from 0.01 lot with 1500$ balance , How many levels does sustain my account? is that safe enough? thanks....

i don't think that is enough for a martingale!

Meet Joe Black:
Can anybody program this.

After EA reach level 8, EA will open hedge position with the same amount of lot opened.

Let say market uptrend, EA keep selling until level 8, total of 12.8 lots.

After reach level 8, EA will open another position buy with 12.8 lots

Both sell and buy will close at TP level 8.

great idea! i like this style.

removed ..........

Many thx for this system, Mr. Rifo, i trade from Nov 10 with this system in GU n always make a good profit until today, but in 18 Jan 2011 i hit for 0.64 lot in my trade but the result is still profit

How about you guys? I want to know, maybe someone ever hit more than 0.64 lot? Or maybe Mr. Rifo ever hit more than 0,64 lot? Can you tell me about how the maximal lot you ever trade with this system? (Maybe 1.28, 2.56, or 5.12 lot?)

Many thx before it.

Reason: