Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 76

Thanks you all for sharing trading idea and this EA Blessing Martiangle...

It works!!!

Obvously, thread has dryed out. Many traders are chased away from this method by few with their "catastrophic" predictions of loosing trading capital .

Myself, and I am sure many other "silent" ones are using this method succesfully. Million thanks to Rifo, and some "insides" which are working for me:

- trade only micro lots in separate accounts/250-300 $/, with 0.1 C opening position. So...one account, one pair, one 0.1 /cent/ lot

- do homework which pairs to trade. Look for high volatility and not to high daily range pairs. /forget EUR USD/

- diversify - by trading different pairs, or by trading one pair in different account, your orders are executed on different price levels, equal to trading different pairs

- trade 8 levels only, and do not be scared of price going over 8th level. In that moment big gap is created, and that gap will be filled up and bring you to opening position again

-once you multiple contracts all together create 250/300 $ profit, take that money away. That money you can put it away until your initial capital is covered, or reinvest immediately by opening new account.

- once your account grows to 5.000 $ open 0.01 /$/ separate account and repeat the same.

- only 1 H before NFP close all orders /delete all limits/, and reopen them Sunday Evening.

Work for me, hope it will work for others...

Good bless and Rifo Bless!

Erro Opening Order = Error 130

Hi

i'am a newbie here and i get this error when i try to run this EA(blessing Martingale ...Error Opening Order = Error 130...i'am using mini account with my broker..

can anybody explained to me..

Thanks

"It works!" - does it really?

Hello frebek00,

can you share some of your live results with us,so that we can happily aplaud to you and hurry to join the Blessed ones?

frebek00:
Obvously, thread has dryed out. Many traders are chased away from this method by few with their "catastrophic" predictions of loosing trading capital .

Myself, and I am sure many other "silent" ones are using this method succesfully. Million thanks to Rifo, and some "insides" which are working for me:

- trade only micro lots in separate accounts/250-300 $/, with 0.1 C opening position. So...one account, one pair, one 0.1 /cent/ lot

- do homework which pairs to trade. Look for high volatility and not to high daily range pairs. /forget EUR USD/

- diversify - by trading different pairs, or by trading one pair in different account, your orders are executed on different price levels, equal to trading different pairs

- trade 8 levels only, and do not be scared of price going over 8th level. In that moment big gap is created, and that gap will be filled up and bring you to opening position again

-once you multiple contracts all together create 250/300 $ profit, take that money away. That money you can put it away until your initial capital is covered, or reinvest immediately by opening new account.

- once your account grows to 5.000 $ open 0.01 /$/ separate account and repeat the same.

- only 1 H before NFP close all orders /delete all limits/, and reopen them Sunday Evening.

Work for me, hope it will work for others...

Good bless and Rifo Bless!

Well Done

frebek00,

Which ea are you using and which broker ?. Please repost it as per your original setting. Also share which pairs that you placing them.

Thanks

CT

pishbone:
Thanks you all for sharing trading idea and this EA Blessing Martiangle...

These newbies don't know how pronce Martingale.

This forum is for Werander and Simba- The Kings.

Leveragethats why

Why don't you open a demo and test the setting you want ??

I will tell you what I am doing now, I have kept only10$ in an account and I am running live test, to see what will be happen when the market goes all the way against me ( I know what will happen marigin call and the first order with the biggest loss in pips will be closed, I just need to see ) and take notes, I am running the standrad pair for this EA, and last week there was a good move, to burn the account but it didn't happen and I end up with more pips, I will try this week.

Try things yourself DAN its the best way to learn

HI

This ea is almost what I had been looking for. I will pay anyone a sum of money who can make changes according to my need. anyone here? Please contact me at edleeyf@hotmail.com

Thanks and Regards

CW

fikko:
It comes to my attention that someone took someone's idea which I think it is not right, and shouldn't happen to the community.

The version 5 is still full of bugs. I have modified and fixed the bugs and put Rifo names there. It should be that way since beginning.

Fast review, it is good for 6 months performance, but within a year there is a lot of investment needed. Perhaps gaining 20,000 a year with 60,000 capital for running 0.1 Lot only. Perhaps put additional smart stop loss will limit the drawdown.

Feel free to test. Thanks to Rifo.

Blessing System rifo - hedge

Can anybody program this.

After EA reach level 8, EA will open hedge position with the same amount of lot opened.

Let say market uptrend, EA keep selling until level 8, total of 12.8 lots.

After reach level 8, EA will open another position buy with 12.8 lots

Both sell and buy will close at TP level 8.

hedge

Not that I dont think that it would be a good idea to hedge.Its just that the NFA just released its new rule that prohibits hedging so it may not be practical as its use maybe limited to a handful of unregulated brokers.The rule is here Effective Date of NFA Requirements Regarding Forex Orders.Perhaps there is another solution.

Reason: