Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 6

Great

"May be one day the gbp will have a 400 straight move up before any retracement. But could be if nuclear bom is blasting new york"

Finally. There is some one out there understand my system..

yes it's true about adding the gap pips in GBP/USD. Sometimes i use it. and 20 pips gab is good enough.

i never met the run price through out the 8th level more than 20 pips. it's true. But who knows may be someday would be there is nuclear bombing over new york city...

is it the same with hedge ea?

Grid EA

Hi Rifo.

Take the Grid EA and run it on a demo. You will find that it would be more secure. I also agree with Mr Marketz statements.

During news announcements this strategy can kill you. I dont agree with you saying that volatility wont bother this strategy. If volatility is working against you then you will not see any 20 pip retracements untill the volatility calms down.

If the market is moving sideways, this strategy doesn't adapt to that.

But I have been wrong in the past. Show us a statement on live and prove us wrong. PDF drawing tell us nothing. I can merge the head of George Bush on a Cow with Gimp. So drawing lines on a chart is simple.

This forum is here to help, but it you cant give prove of results nobody will invest time in it.

I am not trying to be critical, but you need to show some trust in the guys before they trust time on EA developments.

467 pips no retrace

hello,

Attached is a chart showing a move of GBPUSD between Nov 17 2006 to Nov. 24 2006. 467pip move with virtually no retrace.

Now show me how much your system would have made or lost during this period, If you can prove your system was profitable even after this big move then I would be more than happy to code this EA for you.

Regards,

Mikhail

Files:
400_pip.gif  12 kb

rifo.valas:
" i never met the run price through out the 8th level more than 20 pips. it's true. But who knows may be someday would be there is nuclear bombing over new york city...

In this day in age, joking about bombs isn't too funny.

mikhaildgreat:
hello,

Attached is a chart showing a move of GBPUSD between Nov 17 2006 to Nov. 24 2006. 467pip move with virtually no retrace.

Now show me how much your system would have made or lost during this period, If you can prove your system was profitable even after this big move then I would be more than happy to code this EA for you.

Regards,

Mikhail

look at 5min chart for this period and you will find so many retracements of 20/40 pips during this climb....

Sort of like a grid system, do you never close any trades that are not hit, but wait for it to return?

elepoutre:
look at 5min chart for this period and you will find so many retracements of 20/40 pips during this climb....

you are correct, and since i am true to my word I will code this EA.

Regards,

Mikhail

Reason: