Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 4

Ummm...you only need 1 day in 5 years to blow up.

Hmmmmm

Could u show me that worst condition ???

rifo.valas:
Could u show me that worst condition ???

Hi Rifo, I guess you're the one who really know this system, why don't you show us the worst condition within 5 years? Because it's impossible to us to find it if we still confuse with your system. And why don't you show us your real account statement to confirm it?

There're many coder in this forum, what you may need is just convince them, with valid prove of course. Just showing us 1 or 2 days when this system work very well is not enough I guess.

Hi Rifo,

Thanks for sharing your system. It's very similar to other discussions already on this board about the 10points3 ea. Specifically, you're going long/short a specific currency with targets and a martingale strategy to handle the counter movements with a retrace to get out. There's a thread mentioning this by abrs70, please do a search for it .

Everyone else:

What Rifo presented here is simply his strategy. It's free. I understand our need for proof, but since it's free, those of you should test it for yourself and if you think it's good, then trade it, if not, move on. I don't see why Rifo should provide his concrete proof to convince anyone. The burden of proof is on us, like any other strategy, it is you that you have to convince. If it suits you, trade it, if not , move on.

doragio:

Everyone else:

What Rifo presented here is simply his strategy. It's free. I understand our need for proof, but since it's free, those of you should test it for yourself and if you think it's good, then trade it, if not, move on. I don't see why Rifo should provide his concrete proof to convince anyone. The burden of proof is on us, like any other strategy, it is you that you have to convince. If it suits you, trade it, if not , move on.

Doragio, yes it's free, but you need to read this thread from the 1st post, Rifo wants some coder to create an EA base on his system. Unless he pay for them, he better convince them. My suggestion is just provide a valid prove, that simple.

rifo.valas:
Yes you are right.. someday would be there is worst condition. So i invite every one.. to show us over 5 years backtest that you think that the worst situation.

and i try to analyst...

And remember if in 5 years there are only 1 day that we call it worst condition !! how do you think about this system ???

do we need a huge balance to run this system..?

Let we see....

we start with 0,1 lot level 1

in forward run it hit until level 8 it's mean we OP 12,8 lot

in mini account it's mean 12,8 x $50 = $680 margin + $254 floating margin

= $934 margin

So to forward this system we need at least $1500 balance.

to every one who has a little balance you could set level 1 only 0,01 lot or higher.

What is the average winning day in profit; if you use the setup above?

Remember the 10 cent climb on the Pound in Nov of 06.

Files:
chart_1.gif  25 kb

How about the 10 cent climb in July of 06.

Files:
chart_2.gif  30 kb

And my favorite, 18 cent climb at the start of April of 06.

Files:
chart_3.gif  28 kb

Final thought... just learn to trade the old conventional way. It works.

Good luck to all.

MM

Reason: