Experts: DayTrading

DayTrading:

DayTrading Expert Advisor.

Author: Collector

I have a question about your EA. I have been trying to get it to work and it just wont buy and sell in my demo account. I can run the Strategy Tester against it, and it will give me data, but it wont execute any actions. Is there something more to the code that must be done to get this to work? If not, are there any charts that need to be present in order for the EA to work properly?
I have the DayTrading smiley face and EA's are active, just cant get this one to work. Any input would be appreciated. Im very interested in this EA.

thanks in advance!

i agree, system looks good but im also not getting any entries?

im getting entries but very few.  i had the eur and gbp up yesterday and as of now ive gotten no entries.  there were 2 big moves and nothing happened.   is this normal?

is it prudent to have this EA run on all the major pairs at the same time?

You might want to read the code before running this EA with real money. It is a good example of how one might build an EA using multiple standard indicators, this one uses a combination of four indicators to time its buy in points. It doesn't set stoplosses though, in some of my back tests I found places where it went for over 400pip losses (depending on your leverage you should probably hit a margin call before this). Simply sticking in a 150pip stoploss seems to improve things. .

On average it does a couple of trades per 24hours so don't expect a flurry of action.

I agree with the comments about not many trades with this EA, but in backtesting the growth pattern appears to be remarkable. Have the best returns with 30 minute bars and using a stop loss of 60. I too am curious about any real world experience with this EA.

Thanks!

Is there anyone get real money from this experts or lose? Looks fine on strategy builder but i dont know whether it is useful or not.

can trade 24 hour?

I guess the system is simple and great....

I suggest you guys to wait for all the rules to become true and do "manual" trigger....

sonic

There is a live forward test of this on PipCop.com here:

http://www.pipcop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64

Reason: