Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 7

very great system

thank you RIFO.VALAS for sharing.......Allah bless you

The System

mikhaildgreat:
I agree, during NFP you wouldn't even be able to get a chance to place a pending order, and even if you do your still not guaranteed that your order will be filled by your broker at your requested price. -Mikhail

Don't worry about the Broker. IF's abound everywhere and the main thing to work out is if the concept is true in the first place.

If EA is written efficiently with speedy refresh it will 'beat' the Broker and overcome that problem, if not, so what, wait for the next trade.

I, like a few others here am having a bit of difficulty over the 'translation' of the explanation but if correct, the EA should be fitted with fail-safes -

1) Maximum deficit permitted on account % (For Cataclysmic rarities in market action)

2) # of attempts at order placement retry if Broker does reject the first signal.

3) Automated money management

Be interesting to see the end result.

Good luck!

fxnorth:
Don't worry about the Broker. IF's abound everywhere and the main thing to work out is if the concept is true in the first place.

If EA is written efficiently with speedy refresh it will 'beat' the Broker and overcome that problem, if not, so what, wait for the next trade.

I, like a few others here am having a bit of difficulty over the 'translation' of the explanation but if correct, the EA should be fitted with fail-safes -

1) Maximum deficit permitted on account % (For Cataclysmic rarities in market action)

2) # of attempts at order placement retry if Broker does reject the first signal.

3) Automated money management

Be interesting to see the end result.

Good luck!

Yup I will make first version for backtest purposes. But If you miss one order in this strategy, which can easily happen in live trading, your in neck deep in trouble.

Hopefully ill have the EA ready by tommorow.

-Mikhail

Forward test required

mikhaildgreat:
Yup I will make first version for backtest purposes. But If you miss one order in this strategy, which can easily happen in live trading, your in neck deep in trouble.

Hopefully ill have the EA ready by tommorow.

-Mikhail

I'm still trying to figure the translation, but can the @ Market order 'worry' be overcome by having EA place temporary Buy/Sell Stop or Limit orders ahead of time so that assurance is 99% that they will be filled.....??

Waiting for your EA

Mikhail : Thanks for your attention to this method and trying to make EA. I cannot wait for this...

Any one who understand this method.. could you fix my PDF because my poor english.

I understand about your worried when the NFP news comes. and in manual we trully cannot make the send order. That's why i need the EA to make faster execution.

After EA is already made... i think every one agree this method is surely the winning one. OK..

So i just can not wait this EA come true. Thanks.

More Than 20 Pip Retracement Required

One thing I did notice from testing the BiPolar ea's is that if you have 20 pips between orders you could require up to 39 pip retracement to reach a TakeProfit.

When you talk about a 20 pip retracement in big moves to see if you would have been ok, that will only work if the retracement starts from exactly your order level.

Even so I think any thinking outside the square should be encouraged.

GOOD LUCK and I hope it works for you.

LOL. look at this chart.

I found something that would kill this strategy, just happend right now in FXDD. take a look!

LOL but this thing could kill any strategy!, what they did is close all my orders at the true spot price, good thing i don't martingale.

But don't worry your EA is on the way

-Mikhail

Files:

rifo.valas:
Mikhail : Thanks for your attention to this method and trying to make EA. I cannot wait for this...

Any one who understand this method.. could you fix my PDF because my poor english.

I understand about your worried when the NFP news comes. and in manual we trully cannot make the send order. That's why i need the EA to make faster execution.

After EA is already made... i think every one agree this method is surely the winning one. OK..

Hello did you read my first post in this thread?

Do you mind pointing out in the chart I posted the one in Nov 2006 how much your system would have profited during that big move. Can you also show the via chart on that period how the system would work during that period?

Thanks,

Mikhail

You are missing some points here

rifo.valas:

Rifo.

Keep the following in mind, it has been stated in previous posts.

Keep in mind that during news events an EA won't provide faster order execution. You will need to build in deviation to fill the orders. With the spread volatility during major announcements, you will get constant requotes.

Your order places logic will constantly have to adapt during this time to stick to your rules. I would rather suggest that you request a feature where the EA doesn't trade if the spread of a specified pair isn't equal to normal market conditions.

I can see that you truely believe in the strategy. But do tend to these worries in the posts. They could be the difference between just another EA or an EA that works.

I wish you all the best.

I`m just wandering is this spike also uppears on the live data streem. Look at this DEMO statement http://www.pluricash.com/eatests/ea4/statement.htm

Reason: