Blessing System in USD CHF

See what we got here... it is truly profit ini USD CHF

Blessing System in EUR USD

it works tooo in EUR USD ...

hepi pips

could you check ur pm, i got something i need to ask you

i've reply to your pm thanks..

weird...i never got ur pm lol~

could you give me your email contact instead?

its very dangour strategy

Note for all Members

i have did this strategy in different cases on different currecies if the market move in channel up and down it is okay and winner and if the market move in one direction like in May or Nov. u will lose all the money in your account i have testes it forward on MT4 and the results win and then big drawdown which tends to big loss

so take care from this strategy

Thanks

Thanks for warning us.. could u show me what pair did make u have big lose....?

benkhaled684 is absolutely right. This "blessed strategy" once was called " A Float" since it resembles such a device which is always on the top of the wave. It works in counter trends only. A strong trend in 3-5 figs will kill the whole account especially when pyramiding which is the most dangerous.

Hmmmmm Interesting !!!

Hi Rifo,

So, according to you we have to open all the first levels of buy and sell at the same time and rest of the 7 levels also have to be opened in buy/sell limits. but we still have to sit in front of the terminal to change the lot size to level 1 when market retraces in the opposite direction. for e.g

my first 5 levels in GU sell profited 100 pips and i have a loss of 100 pips in the buy limit. after 5 levels market retraced back. Now i am profitting in the buy as well but i have to open sells again from level one (according to your theory) Since the TP is only 20 pips we have to be in front of the terminal to set the small lot size on the sells (level 1). Is this a never ending process or am i missing something here. Pls clarify. In fact i don't think i can move away from the screen if this is the scenario and i guess i might go mad with the profits and the settings of these levels every 24 hours and 5 days.

How did you end up with 8 levels ? If we can increase the TP to say 30 or even 40 , do you think we still have to go thru 8 levels of limit buy/sell ?

Appreciate your thoughts on this .

Thanks a lot for sharing the system Rifo, I think it has good potential.

Good on you

The Most Trending Chart

it was happen in jan 3rd 2007

it was almost 300 pips from high to low...

But my system still get profit ....

i do believe with elliot wave...

Files:
Reason: