Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 9

Silem:
i used strategy likу that for half-year. on december 2005 rally my account blow up...

Just one example...

gbpusd, 15 min chart

why did it blow up...you are only at the 10th level...only 2.5 full lot starting with 0.1 mini lot...

if you blow your account...then it because you started with too much at level 1...

This strategy is good and with small risk...only if you take very very small lot at level 1..

You need to be able to survive up to the 12th level.....and for safety just consider the 15th level...

anyhow i agree this kind of spike that happened on fxdd would kill the account...but as you said any long position in this currency without SL would have resulted in closing of the account...

mikhaildgreat:
I found something that would kill this strategy, just happend right now in FXDD. take a look!

LOL but this thing could kill any strategy!, what they did is close all my orders at the true spot price, good thing i don't martingale.

But don't worry your EA is on the way

-Mikhail

Can't wait for the EA

FXDD Spike

elepoutre:
why did it blow up...you are only at the 10th level...only 2.5 full lot starting with 0.1 mini lot...

if you blow your account...then it because you started with too much at level 1...

This strategy is good and with small risk...only if you take very very small lot at level 1..

You need to be able to survive up to the 12th level.....and for safety just consider the 15th level...

anyhow i agree this kind of spike that happened on fxdd would kill the account...but as you said any long position in this currency without SL would have resulted in closing of the account...

As stated earlier, don't forget, the FXDD spike was not a reality market move but a faulty feed from market maker which was then honored by broker.

Whilst I say this and a 900 pip move in 1 second is hardly likely it does underscore the necessity for 'worst case scenario' protection. Heaven forbid, catastrophic 9/11 type events do happen and it is VITAL you have stops and then redundancy measures after that in place.

I see a lot of talk here about what level is the 'safe' level to allow for that the market "couldn't possibly exceed". I tell you now, if you had a massive account that could carry you 30 levels, the occasion WILL without doubt arise one day and it is just a matter of when.

Trading is about the willingness to accept a loss and hopefully over time, your gains far outweigh your losses, this is the nature of forex and any other trade able instrument.

I look forward to the outcome of the EA here and have been contributing ideas but I do see a unwillingness in taking a loss and this is why the levels keep going (meanwhile stop growing) because you refuse to accept the trade has gone against you. This is a fundamental flaw in trader psychology and will eventually end in investor demise.

Sometimes it is better to develop a system that is 'less than perfect' (nothing in trading is perfect), make your call which way the market is going (BUY/SELL), set stops and limits and let the system and market decide if it was correct. No emotion, No pride and accept the loss or gain with neither disappointment or elation.

I am open to new ideas but what I have stated above is fact, so be very careful.

FxNorth

TS

thanks for share

i think should wait for this method's EA

yea i think you right we should wait for the EA for this kind of trading and let see the performance,because i dont understand...lol...

rifo.valas:
Mikhail : Thanks for your attention to this method and trying to make EA. I cannot wait for this...

Any one who understand this method.. could you fix my PDF because my poor english.

I understand about your worried when the NFP news comes. and in manual we trully cannot make the send order. That's why i need the EA to make faster execution.

After EA is already made... i think every one agree this method is surely the winning one. OK..

So i just can not wait this EA come true. Thanks.

Hi rifo

Tks for sharing your system.

Already one member advised - this system is for those who find this suitable for themself. For other's - Sirrious warning, account can blow up. It is true

There are great members like - Fx Sniper / raff / beluk and above all Coder guru. Even newdigital is also a good one. But they might be not interested for any martigle system. Becasue already there are so many. Eg - 10.3point, Goblin, bipolar goblin, martingle etc. If anyone search will get it.

As I understand this system is just 8 step, 20 pip gap martingle in Buy and simultaniously same on oposit Sell side. Whenever any side TP is hit, close all pending + running trades of that side to be close as per martingle rule.

Above system is very close to Bluto's bipolar goblin's EA.

FYI - on mini account, i.e. for 0.1 lot account 1 pip = $1 and margin need abt $90 for 0.1 lot position at GBP/USD. In 8 step one have to open 128 lot of 0.1 mini lot in one side (other side will be always gain) and margin to be required 128X90 = $11,520 + down move too. So even for mini account need at least more than $ 25,000 at account. I agree this system is profitable but sufficient money may require for down move + marging.

More math's can get from raff's web/blog (a person of very good math). In Martingle there may occur 16 negative possition in a siries. So beware of these numbers 16 step martingle value + down move + margin required.

I don't know whether mr. rifo is using real money or demo. With 1 yr martingle system real money trade, sure to be one of the pro traders. Just heard - some of pro's are in GFT platform as strange manner trading.

Anyway have the nice trade & good luck.

Tks / Gkbria

Grid EA: Results for USDJPY

The strategy seems to work better for currencies with low spread.

Here are for example the 2006 results of the Grid EA for the USDJPY (2 pips spread).

Files:

Can't wait for the EA

anybody can help to create it ????????????

Hi Parabolic, your HF Grid seems interesting - could you post the mq4 file ? Am sure we can improve it even more thru this forum, thanks

parabolic:
If I understand the strategy correctly the EA "HF_Grid" uses a quit similar method. But it opens no trades in advance. Only when the Gridlevels are reached trades are entered or modified. I have attached a statement for GBPUSD of last week and a version of the EA for GBPUSD in 1 Hour timeframe.

i put your expert on 1h chart for gbp...did not trade anything for now...

do you know what happens?