Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 54

Forigo:
Do you use my EA?

With all the EAs floating around this thread, it would really be helpful if people stated, right in their post, what EA they are referring to. This would save us all having to keep asking, "What EA are you talking about?"

Such as this question here: I have no idea what "your ea" is.

I'm getting no trades, no errors. Is this something to do with the t and b variables? I looked through the code but the variable names are rather short and nondescriptive. I tried backtesting on 3 installs of metatrader with different history, feeds, timeframes. Both mini and 5% have no trades, no errors. Suggestions?

Edit: I tried the EA from posts 520 and 526

I agree with you

I used Blessin system V7...

Which broker/platform are you using?

Are you using V1+V2 (one single EA) ? or V1 and V2 (two separate EAs) ?

I'm testing V1+V2 (only one EA) with North Finance. eur/usd max trades 6.

Thanks

I don't know about the V1+V2(one single EA). I programmed V1 and V2 (separate EAs) and gbolla merged those two EAs in one single EA: V1+V2. May be he did something wrong. I am using V1 and V2 (separate EAs) on interbankFX and they are working fine.

cucurucu:
I don't know about the V1+V2(one single EA). I programmed V1 and V2 (separate EAs) and gbolla merged those two EAs in one single EA: V1+V2. May be he did something wrong. I am using V1 and V2 (separate EAs) on interbankFX and they are working fine.

I'm using V1andV2Mini (single EA) and it works GREAT. I can switch between computers and it still runs fine.

Reason: