[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 168

I closed one bet and will try again if I can

1.4696 will stick .... then we can wait for a pullback

Let's push and move the euro (dollar). I'm sick of this flat.

andreika:
Let's push and move the euR (dollar). we're sick of this flat.

I do not mind ... i have money for a couple thousand lots? if so, let me know when you open so everyone has time to jump on impulse.

EVgEN_SA:

Way to go I just opened another sell

hurried up, 14690 will be definitely (unless Concern rewrote the program overnight :) ), then you can sell from there, and I'll take a Buy Buy and go have a rest

That's good you're up I'm down who's who. I've got an SL 14732.

I love pulling ropes.

Who was talking about an indicator that is one wave on the closing and opening ? I have an idea to create an indicator of statistics - 200 waves on the October and 200 on the closing and make an indicator that displays what's up - you get either a profitable domino - on the closing and opening - or just a nice idea -

+ Euro dollar going up in the rainbow or the aligator or the ishimoku

odiseif:

I don't mind ... got money for a couple thousand lots ? if so, let me know when you open so everyone has time to jump on impulse .

I'm not a fan of the demo, but on the mini 2 or 3 lots at 0.01, it's right now.

andreika:

I don't go for the demo, but on the mini 2 or 3 lots at 0.01.

http://sgovortreiderov.ru/pribyl-280-punktov.html

There is a project - I do not know if it works or not - but the idea is this - take 1000 traders with a deposit of 1000 and with the help of leverage they can throw the market by 100 pips - in any direction if there is an equilibrium point

I guess the project fell apart.

andreika:

Although I'm not into demo, but on the mini 2 or 3 lots at 0.01 this is right now.
I'm already
Reason: