Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 74

seems profitable EA but cannot make backtests. Can anyone help?

Hi,

i found the following EA (a modified version of bless)

but in backtest it doesnt make any trade.

Does anyone know hot to make backtests and or let this work on demo account?

Can somone look into it and put a working EA here?

(btw: i have gmail.mqh but this seems not to be the problem)

thanks

backtest i found is attached on ther second thread below.

the following error is coming up inbacktests:

-------------

when making backtest US/JP in journal i see:

testGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 335 at 2009.01.16 21:00 exceeded

and:

testGenerator: unmatched data error low value 90.5400 at 2009.01.16 21:00 is not reached from the last timeframe, lower price 90.5500 mismatches

---------------

thanks for any help

That journal entry means that your historical data is corrupted. You should re download the history from TOOLS>HISTORY CENTER. It's common to see a few of these errors. That doesn't mean that's the reason it is not trading.

Help me please

Hi everyone

First of all, I want to say thank to everyone in this thread.I have followed this thread for a long time and also thought this EA will action with highly efficient. But i want to change something to increase its profit result and decrease its risk:

+First, Blessing v7 EA open buy orders when i modify EA to Long only but not open only short orders when i modify EA for Short only. Can anyone help me fix this problem, please ?

+Second, I want to add a function trading_time into it. In trading time, EA open new order(cycle) normally, but if it isn't in trading time EA only manage opened and limited orders before until all of them be closed!

Thank you so much for your help.

Guys, sorry for my ignorance, but I thought there is already a Blessing 2 system developed by Fifth Element and Iron over at the Martingale forum?

Is this EA in this thread the same thing?

kwkee:
Guys, sorry for my ignorance, but I thought there is already a Blessing 2 system developed by Fifth Element and Iron over at the Martingale forum? Is this EA in this thread the same thing?

I dont no yet i'll go to see that thread

rifo original idea EA?

I browse this thread from page1 till end, cant really find the original idea EA.

Many others EA posted are with different version....

Anyone can help direct me to the original EA?

Trading Without Indicators?

Hallo, in my readings online I am increasingly seeing recommendations Trading Price Movement. Anybody with a good guide on Price Trading?

BabNon

The most important indicator is price particularly when you are trading on the short term and if you are going to a long term trade, it plays a significant role as well. Another important thing is Money and the Risk management. So it can be possible to trade and make benefits without using the indicators.

Happy Trading

trading without any indicators? I think you can be speculantor. Here the psychology book.

Reason: