Adviser to the whole world - page 62

the indicator is NOT for trading - it is only for demonstrating the method........ you must first select the lots... so that the neutral-market position would be in a large area of the studied FI.....

then by manipulating with toppings develop the TS of bringing aggregate positions to the plus... and the correct trailing subsystem needs to be developed.......... ....

---

and in general... you need a good night's rest... so you can start trading on Monday with a clear head: )))))))

Aleksander:

the indicator is NOT for trading - it is only for demonstrating the method........ you must first select the lots... so that the neutral-market position would be in a large area of the studied FI.....

then by manipulating with toppings develop the TS of bringing aggregate positions to the plus... and the correct trailing subsystem needs to be developed.......... ....

---

in general... I need a good night's sleep... so I can get into trading on Monday :)))))))

That's good for you to say. You already know everything. You're a real ball of wax on this strategy. We're still using it. We're writing it ourselves, see?

But I'm already happy with some of the results.

What account do you use? ( me at alpari your lot calculator does not work ( min lot and multiple of 0.1 and 5 digits ) until i manually enter the lot into the code ... ( instead of entering the risk in the settings... )

sllawa3:
What account are you running it on? (If I try to use one of your lot calculator at Alpari, it will not work ( min lot and multiplicity 0.1 and 5 digits ) until I manually add the lot to the code ... If I try to use one of your lot calculator, it will work too ... If I try to use one of your lot calculators, it will work too much ... If I try to use one of your lot calculators, it will work too much ...

On my own, of course - on the demo for now. 4 digits, 0.01-min. Spin it up. Instead of 1500, put 150 (in two places, right after start), and the rest will not affect

Or risk 10 times as much.

By the way, do you see what Alexander advises us? I'm just wondering how to do it.

new-rena:

On your own, of course - on Demo for now. 4 digits, 0.01min. Make a few adjustments. Instead of 1500 put 150 (in two places, immediately after start), and the rest will not affect

Or risk 10 times as much.

If it's not a multiple of 0.1, the lot is made under 0.01 (i.e., after calculation, it will open in any position).

sllawa3:
If it's not a multiple of 0.1, it's a multiple of 0.01.

You tell me - what is your min? Or do it there:

Lots=NormalizeDouble(AccountFreeMargin()*MarketInfo(Symb,MODE_LOTSTEP)*Risk/1500,2);

Lots=NormalizeDouble(AccountFreeMargin()*MarketInfo(Symb,MODE_LOTSTEP)*Risk/150,1);

In two places!

new-rena:

You tell me - what's your min?
0.1 (and of course the pips are all multiplied by 10 by the 5th digit)

new-rena:

You tell me - what is your min? Or do it there:

Lots=NormalizeDouble(AccountFreeMargin()*MarketInfo(Symb,MODE_LOTSTEP)*Risk/1500,2);

Lots=NormalizeDouble(AccountFreeMargin()*MarketInfo(Symb,MODE_LOTSTEP)*Risk/150,1);

Why did you enter the increment... it is better to calculate the multiplicity of the min. lot... then it will work for any account with any min. lot because the multiple or increment always equals the min. lot

sllawa3:
0.1 ( and pips are of course all multiplied by 10 at 5)

Try it. You'll be able to tell me later. I'll tell you where and what.

sllawa3:
Why'd you enter it in increments... it's better to calculate by multiplicity from the min lot.

Well, correct it the way you want it. It's as simple as that with me everywhere. It doesn't make any sense, but that's the way it goes.

Did it work? Cause I can't seem to get your link to the tester. I'm ready, I just need to see how to test it in general.

Reason: