The Only Pivot - page 191

Mine didn't alert. Would you please post the indi with alert that you're using?

Thanks,

core:
I use auslanco TF 15M to filter my OP

Thanks.

Jim

Not having a good trading day. MTP did not close one of the lots @ +50 pips, therefor I was stopped out for +2 pips instead of +51 pips. We had a short signal and I did not get in the short trade because I was sleeping again and my volume was muted...what an idiot.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
I fell asleep and woke up to a stopped out buy trade and realized -150 pips. I waited until the GBP economic news was released and then got in long @ 211.19.

Edit: If we are in a sell trade and get a buy signal close out the sell and get in long. If I followed these rules instead of sleeping I would have closed for a loss of -52 pips instead of -150 pips. Did anyone use the EA during the reversal signal and how did the EA perform?

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
Not having a good trading day. MTP did not close one of the lots @ +50 pips, therefor I was stopped out for +2 pips instead of +51 pips. We had a short signal and I did not get in the short trade because I was sleeping again and my volume was muted...what an idiot. TimeFreedom

Would you please post the indi that has an alert?

Thank you,

Grabbed 200 PIPs trading manually on the short today....

Pavlos:
Hi and thanks for your reponse

Congrats on such a good EA

Im using ver 1.2, i checked the journal and didnt register any Diconnnections or Server busy messages but ill monitor it from now on and let u know

Thanx

Pavlos

You may want to change to version 1.3. I don't think that was your problem, but I did fix a few bugs that were in 1.2.

It is really strange that it didn't open them both for you. keep watching it, and see if it happens again. I will be trading it on my computer again, now that I have it up and running again(only using 2 Gb of ram now instead of the 4 GB I used to have).

My EA opened trades long at 209.46

Signal For Today?

hi, TF any signal please?

davidwillis:
You may want to change to version 1.3. I don't think that was your problem, but I did fix a few bugs that were in 1.2. It is really strange that it didn't open them both for you. keep watching it, and see if it happens again. I will be trading it on my computer again, now that I have it up and running again(only using 2 Gb of ram now instead of the 4 GB I used to have).

Hi David,

I was back testing v1.2 and 1.3. I found v1.2 was giving much better results

Anyone using the EA get the Sell at 209.99 earlier? I made 20 pips off of both trades placed, but I noticed on the 1 position the the EA surpassed the first TP by 4 pips and it did not close... Did this happen to anyone else?

Reason: