Experts: MACD Stochastic 2

MACD Stochastic 2:

iMACD (Moving Average Convergence/Divergence, MACD) with adjustable timeframes and a Stochastic of the current timeframe.

Author: Vladimir Karputov

I love the EA, it works very well in backtesting but for some reason it does not place buy or sell orders when its active on the chart. I tested live for a day and no orders were placed.

Brett Edington :

I love the EA, it works very well in backtesting but for some reason it does not place buy or sell orders when its active on the chart. I tested live for a day and no orders were placed.

This is a technical forum and currently all wizards and mages are on vacation. Therefore, we cannot read your mind.

You can help: show the advisor settings, indicate which symbol and which timer, you are also required to read the log file (log file from the Experts tab and the Log tab).

Vladimir Karputov:

This is a technical forum and currently all wizards and mages are on vacation. Therefore, we cannot read your mind.

You can help: show the advisor settings, indicate which symbol and which timer, you are also required to read the log file (log file from the Experts tab and the Log tab).

If you could code, then maybe the EA would place actual orders, but instead i have to go to the freelance market and find someone to fix it. I never asked you for help, I just said that your EA doesn't work, don't get mad at me cause you are bad at your job.

Brett Edington :

1. Learn to read the terminal log file - probably you have chosen the wrong settings.

2. Advisor - this is not a machine gun. The adviser is not obliged to make transactions every minute - the transaction can be one per day.

3. And our full-time telepath is still on vacation - therefore, we cannot read your thoughts at a distance, we cannot see the advisor's parameters at a distance, we cannot understand at a distance what symbol and timeframe you are trading on.

Hi, the robot has 2 warning which make it to not backtest or place trades. if that can be fixed then you have yourself a system

Testing trading strategies on real ticks
Testing trading strategies on real ticks
  • www.mql5.com
The article provides the results of testing a simple trading strategy in three modes: " 1 minute OHLC " using only Open, High, Low and Close prices of minute bars; detailed modeling in " Every tick " mode, as well as the most accurate " Every tick based on real ticks " mode applying actual historical data. Comparing the results allows us to...

Ernie munez :

Hi, the robot has 2 warning which make it to not backtest or place trades. if that can be fixed then you have yourself a system

You are fooling me: I just compiled version 1.001 - there are no errors and no warnings.

0 errors, 0 warnings, 1405 msec elapsed         1       1

Dear Vladimir,

Your EA is working fine, in fact it gives very decent results if optimized properly in MT5 Tester.

I would like to ask you if it is possible for the EA to open only one position and not one position on every bar? Or even better to have an input defining Max Number Of Positions allowed ?

As it is shown below , as long as a position is active , the EA keeps opening new ones.

Best Regards

agrivas

agrivas :

Dear Vladimir,

The following parameters are standard on the new trading engine:

Description is in the code Bill Williams 2

Bill Williams 2
Bill Williams 2
  • www.mql5.com
Развитие первой версии: добавлены новые функции и главное: уменьшена нагрузка на депозит! (Советник по двум индикаторам: iFractals 'Fractals' и iAlligator 'Alligator')

agrivas :

A new version: iMACD iStochastic

Lots of new settings.

I have deleted a comment.

Do not attach ex5 files.

You must attach mq5 files.

Reason: