Forex signal generator - page 14

don't have any recomendation yet, but for more pips on GBP try to open 2 or 3 lots for daily 40 and 60 pips still with daily20pip strategy

It'a a GREAT tool for me ,I'm kinda newbie in forex trading.

vladv:
It'a a GREAT tool for me ,I'm kinda newbie in forex trading.

hello I'm glad this little toys is usefull for you, soon you will leave newbie area and will growth to be an expert trader,... may the pip always be with you

numbers...

paijolopez,

I am using Interbank FX and my high, low and close don't match. What broker are you using to get your# from?

H 1.9385

C 1.9348

L 1.9196

How do you make this chart

http://daily20piplesson.blogspot.com/

Hi I like your little toy. Am new so I could use all the help.I have a question on this chart at the bottom of your web page. Is there a indicator for mt4. Or do you make the chart daily. I tryed to make it as you said. But I do not know what a text toll is Or where to find it. Any help you or this blog family would be greatfull. Thanks Jatki24300

Files:
chart.doc  88 kb

Frank Forex:
paijolopez,

I am using Interbank FX and my high, low and close don't match. What broker are you using to get your# from?

H 1.9385

C 1.9348

L 1.9196

Hello, I use FXDD MT4 from fxdd.comfor this project:)

jatki24300:
http://daily20piplesson.blogspot.com/ Hi I like your little toy. Am new so I could use all the help.I have a question on this chart at the bottom of your web page. Is there a indicator for mt4. Or do you make the chart daily. I tryed to make it as you said. But I do not know what a text toll is Or where to find it. Any help you or this blog family would be greatfull. Thanks Jatki24300

I Just made it daily, there's only GBP filter Indicator in my screen and BUY / SELL Line created with "Horizontal Line" Tools on MT4, the most cleanest screen you'll ever see:) very very KISS

Paijo,

I don't want to sound like I am attacking you because you are geniunely trying to help others...

What about the spread? I haven't read all the posts, but a 20 pip gain on most brokers is really 16 after spread.....

And a 30 pip loss is really -34....

Thanks for you work.

Tom

tdion:
Paijo,

I don't want to sound like I am attacking you because you are geniunely trying to help others...

What about the spread? I haven't read all the posts, but a 20 pip gain on most brokers is really 16 after spread.....

And a 30 pip loss is really -34....

Thanks for you work.

Tom

Tom,

I believe the +20 pip gain is and should be net of spread (at least from my trading viewpoint). Whatever is shown on the P & L side. Meaning on a 3 pips spread on GBP, the trade must move 23 pips to achieve +20 pips net gain. Otherwise, you're right. Spread is the cost of doing business.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Signal Generator

Hello All,

Thank you for the Generator.

Is there a method to have the Generator as a independent indicator by itself on the desktop and not open up the web site every time?

Thanks,

Cigarguy

Reason: