Forex signal generator - page 10

Close profit 20pips today:)

to Quickdraw

Hi Quickdraw,

Thank you for the long and deep answer.

So you once put in the orders and leave your comp alone and see on evening, how it worked.

Would be nice to post the signals for the cross currencies too. Let's prove, this system brings pips!!

Another question, what do you do handle the spread? I have 3 pips spread for all currencies, but 10! pips for GBP/JPN.

I looked, what today would have made, and it seems cable was the only winner. Your 3 other pairs were not triggered. But 20 pips is ok for today.

Just want to share:) here the tips, you can adjust TP level according to your broker spread, ex: my broker use 4 for GBP, so adjust the TP level at 24 pip for BUY order for 20pips nett,

but for SELL order just let the TP at 20, because when you go short, the order will start triger when you hit 0 pip/break event, so just put TP 20 for SELL order and it will give you 20pips nett

my trading plan today 6 FEB

SELL STOP GBP/USD on area A

Super !!!!

I think my order will not trigered for today

Hi Paijo.

And for stop loss also? -34 for BUY and 30 for SELL ?

Regards.

hello stop buy for heut with 1,9694 cannot be correct however, does not have it to be called buylimit?kittiman

In a previous post I told of how I am currently trading using the forex signal generator signals. I posted of trading by going in the direction of a bull or bear candle, 30 pip stop & 20 pip TP, trading different currencies, etc. I just want to say that these strategies are no way set in stone. I am testing these ideas for myself and may change them at any time. I don't want anyone to think this is necessarily the best way to use the forex signal generator.

As always, everyone needs to test different methods to find what is best.

Reason: