Dolly system - page 124

Further Question

adamzwe:
it,s OK

Hi,

Many thanks for the reply, but if that is the case what is so special about dolly system??? Because the gap from the open to the buy/sell area is the same all the time and the take profit is also 20pips from te buy/sell area, can you please explain what so special about this system?

Thanks again.

Regards

yyc196:
Hi,

Many thanks for the reply, but if that is the case what is so special about dolly system??? Because the gap from the open to the buy/sell area is the same all the time and the take profit is also 20pips from te buy/sell area, can you please explain what so special about this system?

Thanks again.

Regards

yes the system sets 20pips below and above pivot. There are other confirmation indicators before taking a certain trade

hello aquilez

AQUILEZ:
What about this new Version of Dolly PiojoLopez?

I have remove the donation script from my main web sir, I hope it will make sense, forgive me if I'm just poor people

last vesion of Dolly System

hi every body

Please some one upload the last version of Dolly system(indicators&templates& its pdf) for me.

Thanks

Yannis:
The expert is grayed out is because the source code is not provided.

This has no impact whatsoever on the expert, which is working normally.

Try this latest version, but unzip the stdlib.zip file and put also the stdlib.mqh file in the ...\experts\libraries folder, just in case you don't have it.

Do you have the latest one because this type of EA already expired.

WSS 9.4.3 FV Trend Indicator?

Hi,

Does anyone know what WSS 9.4.3 FV uses for their "WSS TREND 3" trend indicator?

ForexJM

Can we set the time for Dolly Opening Time? Default is 00:00 server time.

crazypips:
Can we set the time for Dolly Opening Time? Default is 00:00 server time.

yep, on Dolly v11 GMT-Shift only

edit indi Dolly_Graphics_v11-GMTShift on your chart. Choose variable GMT Shift and write the value like this:

If your trading server time GMT+2, then set the value with 2

If your trading server time GMT+5, then set the value with 5

If your trading server time GMT, then no need to change it

Hope this help

colour code

anybody know the code of metaeditor using hexa code of RGB (RED GREEN BLUE) code or CMYK (CYAN MAGENTA YELLOW BLACK) code ?

Is it possible to have the latest version/updates posted on the first post of this thread?

Reason: