Forex signal generator - page 8

I read the fundamental and it's more risky if I take buy, so I took short and hope can reduce the risk of my plan follower, you can read the fundamental data at daily news data release

but sometimes they make some correction after fundamental data released. that's make market hard to predict. like today I make wrong prediction, but hey my margin still save because nothing trigered here like fxsnip2 says:)

FX_SNIPER2:
Paijolopez ... whos piccy is at your avatar ... IS @a paijomlopez @b kucinks @c your sis @d your DJ ..... Hahahhaaahhahaaa I get to talk to you by fillin da blank now .....Hahahahahaahaaaaa . I see your answer is the night mare and the no mare ...... Hahahahahahhaaaa . I know your personality and trading style now . I will tell Him your point of view coz it is very important to determinate where the teaching will begin ..... . For the time being try to put not too big sma 21 to the chart should be sufficient ,But it notting to do with what comming on .

Wahahahaha why don't you put choice @e. Mrs Paijo Lopez, because I'll absolutly pick that

well the nomare are just happen today sir, thanks for the SMA21 advice I'll try that

my plan today 2 FEB

Let GBP go Long on A

and beware of today NFP

Today close +20pips during NFP

My trading Plan today 1 FEB

I'll sell GBP @ SELL A 1.9579

take profit 1.9559

stoploss 1.9609

hope this will work

Close 0 pip (Order Not Touch)

It's possible to have this indicator in an offline version?

telefrancisco:
It's possible to have this indicator in an offline version?

of course it is posible. why you need this offline, while the online version is absolutely free for use, and it will always free for now and then to the rest of us.

but if you need the calculation just tell me and I will send it to you

paijolopez:
of course it is posible. why you need this offline, while the online version is absolutely free for use, and it will always free for now and then to the rest of us. but if you need the calculation just tell me and I will send it to you

Well, I want the offline version because, imagine there is a power failure in the web!

Also, I think it's good you post the code here (as an attachment) to help you improving it

Thanks.

Paijolopez ... whos piccy is at your avatar ... IS @a paijomlopez @b kucinks @c your sis @d your DJ ..... Hahahhaaahhahaaa I get to talk to you by fillin da blank now .....Hahahahahaahaaaaa . I see your answer is the night mare and the no mare ...... Hahahahahahhaaaa . I know your personality and trading style now . I will tell Him your point of view coz it is very important to determinate where the info will begin ..... . For the time being try to put not too big sma 21 to the chart should be sufficient ,But it notting to do with what comming on .

telefrancisco:
Well, I want the offline version because, imagine there is a power failure in the web!

Also, I think it's good you post the code here (as an attachment) to help you improving it

Thanks.

The Calculation of pivot is very simple ones, everybody Knows it since long long a go:) here they are

PIVOT=H+L+C / 3

All I have to do is Just add some improvisation here

BUY A=PIVOT+23

BUY B=PIVOT+43

SELL A=PIVOT-23

SELL B=PIVOT-43

The important things if you are interest with this toys is diciplines!!! and diciplines!!! Then try to experiment with some HLC data from some different opening time brokers

And Please fell free to visit this signal generator forum:)