Forex signal generator - page 12

Paijo can you explane......... how to sell ........and buy today..........

so just the pick the move sir, above or bellow pivot, and take the first hit area between 7am GMT- 5pm GMT

I have wrote little manual how to using this signal generator here, hope this will help:)

Nicee.....

12 FEB trading plan

let's go long with GBP/USD

Indikator??

Hi P,

for a few days you have used ema34 as your sexy indicator, i have download your new indi from your homepage, what kind of indicator ist it???

EMA or yours?

Regards

Gatowman

I got it from good friend of mine, kind of MA, but have more smooth movement and have a better sight to avoid false tren, try open it with notepad, it came from http://www.finware.ru/ look like comercial indicator there, I hope it will usefull for us and it's free, without any expired time.

Aktuell???

Hi P,

whats wrong with this Forum, Why does it not actually???

Do you have a new Forum, which is acttuell ???

Thanks

gatowman

gatowman:
Hi P,

whats wrong with this Forum, Why does it not actually???

Do you have a new Forum, which is acttuell ???

Thanks

gatowman

yellow gatowman,

I'm really sorry dude, I have trouble to sign in TSD in last couple days. don't worry TSD is still main forum for me:)

The purpose that I made my own forum is as back up when I can't log in TSD, I still can serve any question, and let people find and ask different sub about daily20pip project

paijolopez:
yellow gatowman,

I'm really sorry dude, I have trouble to sign in TSD in last couple days. don't worry TSD is still main forum for me:)

The purpose that I made my own forum is as back up when I can't log in TSD, I still can serve any question, and let people find and ask different sub about daily20pip project

Sahabat,

Congrats on you thread, the forex signal generator, the Daily20pip.com, your own forum! You've done a super job. I wish all the best.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Reason: