Forex signal generator - page 13

fxcruiser:
Sahabat,

Congrats on you thread, the forex signal generator, the Daily20pip.com, your own forum! You've done a super job. I wish all the best.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hello temanku Fxcruiser

here d' man behind my forex knowledge and dicipline, the true teacher and the best mentor I ever have:) I never forget the H1 journey, it's really though vehicle to ride the chart hill and peak. recomended too for everyone

thanks for everything sir

paijolopez:
on your MT4 chart choose D1 timeframe > file > save as > html just open it, and voila..you'll always have yesterday OHLC data anytime with any fovourite broker MT4 chart (every broker has diferent opening time according to the world time) you can compare with my daily trading plan

The "DAILY OHLC DATA" link on your website (http://daily20pipohlc.blogspot.com/) says on step 4: "CHANGE THE TIME FRAME TO H1 ON GBP/USD CHART". Don't you mean to change the time frame to "D1" instead of "H1"? Isn't "H1" the hourly high, low & close? Aren't we supposed to get the Daily high, low, & close? (D1).

Quickdraw

Quickdraw:
The "DAILY OHLC DATA" link on your website (http://daily20pipohlc.blogspot.com/) says on step 4: "CHANGE THE TIME FRAME TO H1 ON GBP/USD CHART". Don't you mean to change the time frame to "D1" instead of "H1"? Isn't "H1" the hourly high, low & close? Aren't we supposed to get the Daily high, low, & close? (D1). Quickdraw

you are right, thanks for the corection

Hi guys!!!

I modified my previous osc and i have insert GBP_Filter.ex and Nina Osc...

Try it...... I hope could be usefull!

Hello metastock, great job:) thats must be useful for us here

Tradingtime

paijolopez:
Hello metastock, great job:) thats must be useful for us here

Hi P,

please tell me your tradingtime,

is it everyday the same 2.00gmt -7.00gmt????

Thanks

Gatowman

hi Gtwman

please don't take it wrong, 2am GMT-7am GMT was not my trading time, it was time where I've analyst the market, my trading time start at 7am-5pm GMT,but sometimes I have jump into the market at the very begining of London market at 6am GMT, for the reason and argument why I do this just read my new article about it

paijolopez:
I add 2 pip farther because in the past the price always touch 1 or 2 pip above buy A and bellow sell A, espesially for limit order type, today (29 jan) I have tested ver 2.0 in the euro market it give me 20pip

Hi Paijo,

About a month ago I had asked why you changed your forex generator to make it 2 pips farther from the buy and 2 pips farther from the sell. I'm still trying to decide which is best -- the orignal way or your new way of making the signal 2 pips farther from the system entry price than normal. Did you change to the new way just because you had a few trades come close but miss touching your entry price? Or have you done real research of this over a good period of time that proved the new modified way is the best way?

My point is that I don't think the systems of WSS, Dolly, or Artemis have changed their system to make it 2 pips farther away. Because aren't these 3 systems the same? It seems like if this were really a problem then at least one of them would have mentioned it. What happens if you have some trades come close but not touch your new modified forex generator price? Will you then again move it 2 more pips farther away? I'm not complaining or criticizing, I'm just trying to figure out why you decided to be different from all the other similar proven systems I mentioned. Maybe your way is the best way but I don't know because I haven't done any research on it.

In any case, thanks for making the forex signal generator. It makes it easy to make our own signals.

Quickdraw

Quickdraw:
Hi Paijo,

About a month ago I had asked why you changed your forex generator to make it 2 pips farther from the buy and 2 pips farther from the sell. I'm still trying to decide which is best -- the orignal way or your new way of making the signal 2 pips farther from the system entry price than normal. Did you change to the new way just because you had a few trades come close but miss touching your entry price? Or have you done real research of this over a good period of time that proved the new modified way is the best way?

My point is that I don't think the systems of WSS, Dolly, or Artemis have changed their system to make it 2 pips farther away. Because aren't these 3 systems the same? It seems like if this were really a problem then at least one of them would have mentioned it. What happens if you have some trades come close but not touch your new modified forex generator price? Will you then again move it 2 more pips farther away? I'm not complaining or criticizing, I'm just trying to figure out why you decided to be different from all the other similar proven systems I mentioned. Maybe your way is the best way but I don't know because I haven't done any research on it.

In any case, thanks for making the forex signal generator. It makes it easy to make our own signals.

Quickdraw

another smart question from smart person

the answer is simple, it's all about deviation of pair movement, I have research (since august 2006) they always move between 20 and 25 pip above and bellow pivot for good entry point, so the best position to pick the entry was 22,5 or between 20 and 25, in this case I pick 22 for range. You can read the story behind daily20pip for similiar explanation, that's trully the first ancient idea before it become forex signal generator project

please remember I do this project based on GBP/USD, so you have to try your own set with other pair, hope this help

Other pairs

paijolopez:
another smart question from smart person

the answer is simple, it's all about deviation of pair movement, I have research (since august 2006) they always move between 20 and 25 pip above and bellow pivot for good entry point, so the best position to pick the entry was 22,5 or between 20 and 25, in this case I pick 22 for range. You can read the story behind daily20pip for similiar explanation, that's trully the first ancient idea before it become forex signal generator project

please remember I do this project based on GBP/USD, so you have to try your own set with other pair, hope this help

Hi paijolopez,

what do you think about another pair to trade 20pips?

USD/JPY???

Thanks

gatowman

Reason: