Forex signal generator - page 7

Dont think too much ...... I am not politikus.... nor .... holding .... anything back .... or ..... ilmu mumpung ..... I am just a straight forward guys ...... just tell me .....

ha ha ha, nothing secret here, like I said I only use EMA34 on H1, just strart studying RSTL

How long do you take to answer the Q .... I am getting old here...... FX_SNIPER2 get the senior member it will be gone forever as my priveous code ..... No you still not answer the Q I repeat it again ... when do you think... is the hardest time or trand to trade it .... ? or should I use a.... b.... c.... d.... f..... . He is asking me to ask you these Q when I go see him at the Bull & Bear Bar at Lexington Ave Midtown Manhattan last week ...... may be He wants to tell you some .....

Umm I think I didn't get the point of your question, if you ask about the method how to get 20pip (maybe it's just a little amount for common trader, but that's all I get:)) I have tell everyone here about my method,

the point is I just wanna share my trading plan, so everyone can watch and make me more dicipline, and maybe this little blog can give a little idea for everyone

maybe you should give a question and multiple choice answer soI can pick one sir:) sorry for my poor english

I have been ...... Hey We Like you ... you are the only person who stands out of crowd ... be as it is ... and we expected you to be bold , straight , and betrue to your self in case He wanted you to be His Apprentice ..... Now answer the Q .....He will tell you the how to trade it wright ...not adding 100 indicator to the charts and light it as xmas tree . Coz what I know He has NAKED chart just price action..... what you see here is 2 one is asia or daily open and 2 ohcl .... He has alots of calculation ... ok let me help you with the Q @a price move touched the trigger line and retrace hit the sl @b price move touched the line trigger line and price make a consolidation and hit your sl and back to the same trigger line @c price never trigger any things @d the price move trigger the buy retrace back to sell and from sell it retrace back to buy { ping-pong } and hit 2 ways sl those guys like to play baccarat now the answer ....hehehehheheee @F none of the above @G all of the above . Ok I give you example ready you can use your own point to discibe it ..... take your time .... or you too shy you know where to get me ........

hello fxsnip2

the worst case scenario in my trading plan is when the price move trigger the buy and retrace back to sell and from sell it retrace back to buy { ping-pong } and hit 2 ways sl, it happen on sideways market. maybe someone could teach me how to avoid sideways.

the way to reduce this thing is I only open 1 position a day, and never case the market,some one can teach me how to solve this problem???

if you allow me to choose the next favourite worst scenario is when the price never triger anything:)

Ema 34

Hi P,

is it a diffrent because EMA 34 and Moving Average 34?

Ore is it the same, when not can you post EMA 34?

Thanks

Gatowman

!5 Pips Eur/USD

Quickdraw:
That's strange you lost the last 3 days with eur/usd. I have had a win each of the last 3 days with that currency. Is your take profit 20 pips for the euro? If so, then that could possibly explain it. My take profit is 15 pips for the euro. That is because the eur/usd doesn't move as much as the gbp/usd. Therefore, you most likely need to set your take profit for less pips -- such as 10-15 pips.

I still haven't decided which is the very best pair to trade with the forex signal generator. To me it is a toss-up between the gbp/usd and the gbp/jpy. I really like the gbp/jpy. The only thing I don't like about it is that the spread is more with that pair. As always, it is best to test out different strategies, stop losses, take profits, etc.

I've only been trading with it for slightly over 2 weeks now, but I really think the forex signal generator trading system could vey well be the best thing going right now in the forex world. We just have to find the best way to optimize it to use it to it's fullest potential.

We have to remember that there will be losses from time to time. We just have to know that over time the odds are with us and as long as we win more than lose then we will come out winners in the end!

Hi,

yes you have right,

when i had taken 15 pips TP, then i havend lost.

15 Pips EUR/USD is the better way.

Thanks for the Tipp

Gatowman

gatowman:
Hi P,

is it a diffrent because EMA 34 and Moving Average 34?

Ore is it the same, when not can you post EMA 34?

Thanks

Gatowman

there's a diferent movement between MA and EMA, wanna post but dont know how to do:)

just open you Moving average and set MA method=Exponential, that's it, now you have your EMA

Thanks!

Hi P,

thanks for answer EMA.

Tomorrow you have written tpoday is downtrend, why?

What else is between EMA 34.

Price above = buying today?

Price under = selling today?

Whats your Strategy with the EMA34, please?

Thanks

gatowman

Reason: