How to know when a pending has been trigered ?

Hi,
Does someone know if there is a way to retreive the time at which a pending has been triggered ?
I have many pending orders, and my problem is to know which opened order is the last trigered one, (to determine if it's a long or a short) since the OrderOpenTime() is the time the pending is entered and this isn't update to the time it's triggered.
I know I can count separatly buys and sells and detect a difference between two counts, but the problem remain when the EA is restarted on an existing situation.

Thanks very much for any advice.

As a followup to the above question I would also like to add the following:

How can we know when the Stop Loss or the Take Profit order associated with an order has been triggered?

thanks,
Maji

As a followup to the above question I would also like to add the following:

How can we know when the Stop Loss or the Take Profit order associated with an order has been triggered?

thanks,
Maji

Still haven't received an answer on the above topics. Please help us. If it is in the dictionary, please let us know, unfortunately I was not able to find it.

thanks,
Maji

If pending triggered then it's open time changed by server

If order was closed by Stop Loss or Take Profit then it's OrderClosePrice is the same as OrderStopLoss or OrderTakeProfit. And substring "[sl]" or "[tp]" added to the order comment
Reason: