Elite indicators :) - page 1230

mladen:

Adding this averages to the collection. It is using the simple filter instead of standard deviations (decided to do so because the results are better, and it is much simpler to use). The example is a double smoothed SMA 25 (done so to add speed) with filter 2 (done so to filter out false signals)

Dearest MLADEN

so much thanks for newer ver of averages with simple filter,so you means the versions before 8 are using standard deviation filter when this 8 and onward will be use this new simple filter.....on chart green magenta line sma per 7 filter 2 with tema per 40 filter 20.

in the last lower window "DZ rsioma accumulated" indi using weighted price (price to use) is it possible to add HA median body price for to control some more false signals.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

so much thanks for newer ver of averages with simple filter,so you means the versions before 8 are using standard deviation filter when this 8 and onward will be use this new simple filter.....on chart green magenta line sma per 7 filter 2 with tema per 40 filter 20.

in the last lower window "DZ rsioma accumulated" indi using weighted price (price to use) is it possible to add HA median body price for to control some more false signals.

regards

mntiwana

Yes, it will be added :)

mladen:

Also this one

It is the averages ribbon, but with an option to use a filter. What is odd in it, that it is not using filter on average values, but it is filtering prices (so bare that in mind when comparing the filtered values). Compared to version when averages are filtered, this version is much, much more useful, and much, much more logical (I did try the other version too :)), and, that is not a small reason to make this, it is much, much more beautiful :)

Noticed that the latest averages are not included in the ribbon. Here is a version with all the latest averages types

Files:

mladen:

djmory

There is so much combinations with averages, that it might be the best to use the averages version and check it - since all the averages can be adaptive now, maybe that would be the best starting point

many thanks my master

mladen:

Noticed that the latest averages are not included in the ribbon. Here is a version with all the latest averages types

Dear Mladen
You promised me before, to add display type option to average ribbon indicator, so I would appreciate if you may do that for the new version after adding the latest averages
Regards

Air92:

So,I'm not surprised, on my other computer, which is windows 7 - there is no problem.

But with windows 10 - the problem persists.

If Mladen know the solution - it is will be a miracle

Hello Air92,

Did you solved this problem also fails for me but I'm using windows 7. Not sure how this name validation is done maybe uses full path and when change the UAC the mt4 indicators path changes...

mladen:

Dearest MLADEN

again thanks,it looks,now you are filling the migration gap,every 30 minutes new baby ..... really pretty ribbon,so beautiful for long term trading with less numbers of orders ,do you think 2 more options are useful to add,"ribbon fill color and shift" i think shift option possibly help us removing micro color dots.

and yes,it is not less beautiful than krelian,oh i forgot wulong and timmy hanke too.

regards

MNTiwana, you have an exceptional ability to choose very interesting settings.

To the developers: could the last page of any thread display as the first one?

Could pictures display in a better resolution (just as in the previous version of the forum),

and could they be increased?   Perhaps it's a good idea to test some solutions off-line

on some sample, or so?  For instance - my login changed (the dot in wojtek.paul disappeared),

I needed a new password...

Logical continuation ...

Averages that allows you to have a filter on average or a filter on a price. The example is using a filter 3 on price using exponential ma (EMA)

wojtekpaul:

MNTiwana, you have an exceptional ability to choose very interesting settings.

To the developers: could the last page of any thread display as the first one?

Could pictures display in a better resolution (just as in the previous version of the forum),

and could they be increased?   Perhaps it's a good idea to test some solutions off-line

on some sample, or so?  For instance - my login changed (the dot in wojtek.paul disappeared),

I needed a new password...

wojtekpaul

All those issues (and a lot more :)) are already posted as request to developers by me - expecting that they do the changes requested

Reason: