The Simba Con Man - page 7

Perky:
just wondering if you can put an option to invert the line--- that is and option to multiply the result by -1

Sorry mate, I can`t...exercise your visual flexibility

Simba

Analysis Update 2

SIMBA:
Hi everybody,

"..so,let`s say in the 1.9700 to 1.9800 area we have our target range..and the potential time range is from this Thursday to(the pic marks Saturday,so let`s say)Monday.."..

Well,it looks like we are almost there..we have reached 1.9777..and it is Thursday..and today we have several potential catalyzers with several news releases from 14:30 CET to the afternoon..even Bernanke is scheduled for some,I presume,interesting talks..we will see what happens..

Just keep this in the back of your mind,and trade hard signals..but take care because we are in a potential temporary top area..see pic

Regards

Simba

Hi everybody,

It looks like the second part of my analysis was right OFF target,today is Tuesday and we have had,for the moment,a high in the 1.9857 area..fortunately we trade reality(in my case slope of the SATL..usually ),not predictions.

If we update the "Hurst method" prediction with the latest information,we can see that there is a potential for reversal in the 1.9834/1.9891 area,according to the 1h pic..we are there now,so,trade with even more care than usual.

On the other side if we look at the 4h pic..from the extrapolation of the longest centered sma crossing point we can see that there is the potential,IN BOTH PRICE AND TIME,for a reversal in the 1.9934(+-67 pips..1.9867/2.0001) area..TOMORROW or Thursday

I will not trade any of this predictions until confirmation by hard signal..And I will carefully check the evolution of the longest centered sma to "fine tune" the potential crossing point,and by extrapolation,the potential top area.

Will continue

Simba

Files:

Analysis Update 3

Hi everybody,I quote from my previous post..

"If we update the "Hurst method" prediction with the latest information,we can see that there is a potential for reversal in the 1.9834/1.9891 area,according to the 1h pic..we are there now,so,trade with even more care than usual." ...WE WERE THERE INDEED..YESTERDAY WE HAD OUR REVERSAL

"On the other side if we look at the 4h pic..from the extrapolation of the longest centered sma crossing point we can see that there is the potential,IN BOTH PRICE AND TIME,for a reversal in the 1.9934(+-67 pips..1.9867/2.0001) area..TOMORROW or Thursday" ...THE REVERSAL WAS ALMOST @ 1.9934,IT WAS @ 1.9914..BUT IT WAS ON TUESDAY,SLIGHTLY EARLIER THAN PREDICTED(So,the prediction was late,reality is what counts..;) )

New prediction:We will see GBPUSD in the 1.9665/1.9620 area, at least, either today-Wednesday- or tomorrow-Thursday..see pics

Will continue..hopefully

Simba

Files:

Analysis Update 4,and Last

Hi everybody ,

I quote from my previous post

"New prediction:We will see GBPUSD in the 1.9665/1.9620 area, at least, either today-Wednesday- or tomorrow-Thursday..see pics"..

...This was written at 14:39 CET.. GBPUSD was @ 1.9714.. less than 2 hours later we had a minimum in the 1.9645 area..

Sheer luck?..Yes.and Mr JMHurst unbelievably useful techniques

Do yourself a favour and learn those techniques..they will give you an edge..you will understand the market like never before..and you will trade knowing the most probable script for the market,and the potential alternative ones..No more horror movies,just some interesting action thrillers..And,once you learn these techniques,take care with the trend..the only thing that can waste a Hurst trader is doing a countertrend trade too early and getting irrationally stuck on a position ..so,always confirm with hard signals that the trend has REALLY changed..,enter with half,or even one third,positions..if you feel you have to enter before confirmation..close them if they are not confirmed..and reopen them later at a better price..and when you have confirmation..Go For It

A good trader does not become tense but ready...ready for whatever may come. A trader has to take responsibility for himself and face the consequences of his own doing. To have no fixed pattern, there is no "Market," because the "Market" does not exist...The "Market" is just a reflection of your fixed mind patterns... When the "Market" expands you contract and when it contracts, you expand... And doing so,you will surprise yourself by finding... that when there is an opportunity, "You" do not trade, "It" trades all by itself..Be Ready,my friends

Good learning to everybody

Simba

SIMBA:
Hi everybody ,

I quote from my previous post

"New prediction:We will see GBPUSD in the 1.9665/1.9620 area, at least, either today-Wednesday- or tomorrow-Thursday..see pics"..

...This was written at 14:39 CET.. GBPUSD was @ 1.9714.. less than 2 hours later we had a minimum in the 1.9645 area..

Sheer luck?..Yes.and Mr JMHurst unbelievably useful techniques

Do yourself a favour and learn those techniques..they will give you an edge..you will understand the market like never before..and you will trade knowing the most probable script for the market,and the potential alternative ones..No more horror movies,just some interesting action thrillers..And,once you learn these techniques,take care with the trend..the only thing that can waste a Hurst trader is doing a countertrend trade too early and getting irrationally stuck on a position ..so,always confirm with hard signals that the trend has REALLY changed..,enter with half,or even one third,positions..if you feel you have to enter before confirmation..close them if they are not confirmed..and reopen them later at a better price..and when you have confirmation..Go For It

A good trader does not become tense but ready...ready for whatever may come. A trader has to take responsibility for himself and face the consequences of his own doing. To have no fixed pattern, there is no "Market," because the "Market" does not exist...The "Market" is just a reflection of your fixed mind patterns... When the "Market" expands you contract and when it contracts, you expand... And doing so,you will surprise yourself by finding... that when there is an opportunity, "You" do not trade, "It" trades all by itself..Be Ready,my friends

Good learning to everybody

Simba

Hi!!

Very well done, SIMBA.

Ben fet.

Nina

Thanks for the great thread Simba,

I may have to read it again

Tross

Nina

nina:
Hi!!

Very well done, SIMBA.

Ben fet.

Nina

Hi Nina,

Thanks for your kind words

Et desitjo que tinguis un bon dia

Simba

mangman

mangman:
Hi Simba,

Do you have an templates that you can post?

Thanks,

Mangman

Hi mangman,

To do the JMHurst analysis I use several different centered smas depending on the currency pair I want to analyze,and the smas length depends on each currency pair different cyclic model..so,I do not have a fixed template.

If you read this thread in its totality,specially the first posts,you will find how to easily discover the cyclic model of each currency pair and construct its related set of centered smas,and,in case you just want to have "one for all" template..in one of my first posts I explain the smas you need to have a consistent "for all majors" set of centered smas.

Regards

Simba

Tross

Tross:
Thanks for the great thread Simba,

I may have to read it again

Tross

Hi Tross,

Thanks to you for your kind words

Simba

New Prediction 25 Jan

Hi everybody,

GBPUSD is now@ 1.9723..today Thursday or tomorrow at latest,we will see it below 1.9650...

Will continue

Simba

Reason: