News Trader EA - page 6

dswk:
Yes... Thanks for the great coding Igorad.

I already use it live with success. I will now test more settings.

Question : can we include a new functionnality ?

When the EA try to place a pending order who is not accepted by the broker because of increased swap before the new, the EA try immediatly the replace another order but + or - 1 pips until it's able to place the order. (in a loop)

I know we have the PenOrdGap variable but it's to place as soon as best the order...

just a question ;-)

Yes, I plan to improve this EA shortly:

- order opening procedure;

- trailing stop/breakven algorithm.

igorad:
Yes, I plan to improve this EA shortly:

- order opening procedure;

- trailing stop/breakven algorithm.

Thanks

I've receive this error :

NewsTrader_v2_gbpusd_tp50 GBPUSD,M1: ObjectDelete( "NTT12" ) - Error #4202

And it's for all NTTx objects.

Regards.

What is NTTx objects?

As to me so one stop order was not deleted (error: trade ciontext is busy).

I deleted it manually.

EA tried two time and failed/stoped. It is not bug of course. It is because of broker.

I think it may be good if EA will try to delete many time untill it will be done.

newdigital:
What is NTTx objects?

As to me so one stop order was not deleted (error: trade ciontext is busy).

I deleted it manually.

EA tried two time and failed/stoped. It is not bug of course. It is because of broker.

I think it may be good if EA will try to delete many time untill it will be done.

As far i understand, NTTx objects are the drawing lines (visual mode) when variables DisplayLines and DisplayText are at "True".

dswk:
As far i understand, NTTx objects are the drawing lines (visual mode) when variables DisplayLines and DisplayText are at "True".

Error #4202 is the following: object does not exist.

dswk:

Such mistakes can appear during initialization of EA and concern only to Visual mode("NTT..." and "NTL..." are names of texts and lines).

I love it so much....

just now..

lives accounts... GBP BOE Rate...

3 x 95 pips x 3 lots.... great trades..

Let's see what EUR news at 1:45pm GMT+1 will do now...

hiphip 4 Igorad...

My updated statement.

Yes, it is very good EA.

newdigital:
My updated statement.

Yes, it is very good EA.

Just out of curiosity I've done little excel file (which is attached) to calculate which currency is the best to concentrate on but looks like it is not very important since theres no huge difference in profits.

p.s. newdigital, Please add excel (xls) file extension to allowed file upload list. I can not see why .doc is allowed but no xls.

Files:

kanaps:
Just out of curiosity I've done little excel file (which is attached) to calculate which currency is the best to concentrate on but looks like it is not very important since theres no huge difference in profits. p.s. newdigital, Please add excel (xls) file extension to allowed file upload list. I can not see why .doc is allowed but no xls.

I found the following:

the news we are trading is more important than any otyher options in this EA.

For example it was the following news (see text file in post #1):

2007.01.11;13:00;GBP;BOE MPC rate announcement;3; 2007.01.11;13:45;EUR;ECB interest rate decision;3;

It is 45 minutes between the news. And because of that I got my first losses (demo acount).

I should select the news more carefully.

Reason: