News Trader EA - page 98

One more screenshot for last trades on Broco Investor.

Files:
nt_55_3.gif  18 kb

Thanks a lot guys !

I will see this settings.

Hi Igorad, there`s a lot of differences in set files. However, I think that what really metter is that you didn`t multiply slippage, TP, SL etc.. by 10 in order to trade with 5 digits. Also all your pairs are setting to on in cFilter...

I have used nfp settings from first post of this thread and just multiply some parameters for 10 as is warned to trade with 5 digits brokers. Your EA now don`t need this anymore?

Regards.

Last versions are adapted to 4 and 5 digits brokers.

odirlei:
Hi Igorad, there`s a lot of differences in set files. However, I think that what really metter is that you didn`t multiply slippage, TP, SL etc.. by 10 in order to trade with 5 digits. Also all your pairs are setting to on in cFilter...

I have used nfp settings from first post of this thread and just multiply some parameters for 10 as is warned to trade with 5 digits brokers. Your EA now don`t need this anymore?

Regards.

igorad:
Last versions are adapted to 4 and 5 digits brokers.

Ah ok! So this must be the reason why didn`t take any trade until now. And, how about cFilter? It`s needed to be all on?

All on for cFilter I use only for testing.

odirlei:
Ah ok! So this must be the reason why didn`t take any trade until now. And, how about cFilter? It`s needed to be all on?

Hi, is there a place i could change the time zone? it seems to be wrong..

Regards

Halvard

EA is taking is automatically for every broker.

Yes i sow that now, i was looking at my time zone

Thanks

Your timezone?

No idea sorry.

Sometimes I do not remember my timezone.

Because we are always trading using broker's timezone as GMT + 2 or GMT + 1 for example ...

Reason: