News Trader EA - page 106

newdigital:
It is the example about what I am doing:

and the trades:

What I wanted to say: I am doing differently from FF forum because most important for me - the news event should be tradable. We should be able to trade it manually or by EA and receive some reasonable profit in easy way. And those kind of news events = high impacted for me.

Impressive

But why are you take the trades around 10.30h although the calender shows High Impact entry @ 8.30h ( Because the Time Zone in your Calender-options??)

I also take a look to the FF-calender and watch out that there are some more High impact News then your calender shows... what exactly is the reason for your news(H I News)

Files:
nzdusd.jpg  207 kb

It opened and closed in few seconds:

It hapened sometimes when the connection between Metatrader and the broker's server is very slow (usually - at night for NZDUSD, USDCAD and sometimes - AUDUSD - especially for Alpari brokers).

It was some good trades for GBPUSD this week:

and for USDCAD:

So,this this week (4 digit pips):

GBPUSD: 38 pips

USDCAD: 23pips

newdigital:
It opened and closed in few seconds:

It hapened sometimes when the connection between Metatrader and the broker's server is very slow (usually - at night for NZDUSD, USDCAD and sometimes - AUDUSD - especially for Alpari brokers).

It was some good trades for GBPUSD this week:

and for USDCAD:

So,this this week (4 digit pips):

GBPUSD: 38 pips

USDCAD: 23pips

Yeahh, nice... And you only trade automatically, right?

So you never take SL or TP manuell??

Thanks for the nice screens and by the way nice LotSize ;-)

Greetz

Yes, automatically.

Almost always.

Because I do not have time to trade the news manually.

Better less but better.

Updated results for this week (high impacted news events only, NewsTrader_v5.3 EA, nfp settings) - in 4 digit pips.

EURUSD: 0.

GBPUSD: 38.

USDJPY: 0.

USDCHF: 0.

AUDUSD: 0.

USDCAD: 23.

NZDUSD: 0.

---------------

Most risky pair to trade the news is GBPUSD and most safe is USDCAD (for NewsTrader_v5.3 with nfp settings - see 1st post of this thread).

Updated results for this week (high impacted news events only, NewsTrader_v5.3 EA, nfp settings) - in 4 digit pips.

GBPUSD: 11.

USDCAD: 91.

---------------

Most risky pair to trade the news is GBPUSD and most safe is USDCAD (for NewsTrader_v5.3 with nfp settings - see 1st post of this thread).

GBPUSD: 0.

USDCAD: 0.

---------------

EURUSD: 99.

GBPUSD: -69.

USDJPY: 13.

AUDUSD: -3.

USDCAD: -28.

NZDUSD: 6.

---------------

Reason: