News Trader EA - page 107

Updated results for this week (high impacted news events only, NewsTrader_v5.3 EA, nfp settings) - in 4 digit pips.

EURUSD: 102.

GBPUSD: 36.

USDJPY: 0.

USDCHF: 39.

AUDUSD: 0.

USDCAD: 19.

NZDUSD: 0.

---------------

Most risky pair to trade the news is GBPUSD and most safe is USDCAD (for NewsTrader_v5.3 with nfp settings - see 1st post of this thread).

Updated results for this week (high impacted news events only, NewsTrader_v5.3 EA, nfp settings) - in 4 digit pips.

EURUSD: -30.

GBPUSD: 26.

USDJPY: 0.

USDCHF: 0.

USDCAD: -95.

---------------

Most risky pair to trade the news is GBPUSD and most safe is USDCAD (for NewsTrader_v5.3 with nfp settings - see 1st post of this thread).

EURUSD: 21.

GBPUSD: -50.

USDJPY: -50.

USDCAD: 0.

---------------

EURUSD: 50.

GBPUSD: 0.

USDJPY: 53.

USDCAD: 0.

---------------

Can someone please clarify something for me...

How does News Trader determine whether or not to open a buy or sell when the news comes out? Does it open both and close one as soon as it figures out which way the market is gonna move, or does it automatically detect what to do from the calendar?

It openes both (2 pending orders) and close one.

It is on the version which I am using.

More earlier versions do not have hadge options but on this case you should esimate the settings (buy or sell) based on some analysis to the coming week during the weekend and EA will trade already pre-defined settings (version 6).

2010.06.11 03:13:59 NewsTrader_v5.5 AUDUSD,H1: cannot load library 'WebGet.dll' ( 250 characters)" class="linkator">error 126)

I am using version 5.5 and am getting this error. I've got WebGet.dll and WebGet.mqh in the right folders, but they may be the wrong versions. Where can I find the right version?

I am using those files from this attachments NewsTrader53_and_settings.zip from the first post of this thread.

Check your Metatrader's settings for dll and EA's setting too.

I just downloaded that one and installed it all perfectly and it is still giving the same error. Cannot load WebGet.dll 250 characters)" class="linkator">error 126...

Ok it appears to be a problem with my VPS allowing WebGet.dll to work properly.

Reason: