News Trader EA - page 93

NFP , Risky and Signal Settings

Hello,

Settings for News Trader 5.3 and Signal Trader 1.4

What folders should these settings be placed in Metatrader i.e., (indicator, lbrary or include)?

cleophus:
Hello,

Settings for News Trader 5.3 and Signal Trader 1.4

What folders should these settings be placed in Metatrader i.e., (indicator, lbrary or include)?

Something like

C:\....\Metatrader 4\experts\presets

Settings

Thanks for the information. Two other questions. After placing in presets should each setting be compiled? How are the attached to the chart?

Thanks again!

Preset File

Hello,

The first question on loading the preset to the chart , I found the answer,but as to the compiling question I still need the answer.

Thanks

cleophus:
Thanks for the information. Two other questions. After placing in presets should each setting be compiled? How are the attached to the chart? Thanks again!

No need to compile the settings.

Read this thread for more information: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178706

Settings

Thanks,

I realized the mistake, those were ea's with settings needed to go into ea folder.

Regitering with Calendar

newdigital,

I tried to register with calendar, but the validation code image will not display on my screen.

Besides, since I am using the nfp_settings EA for each pair such as EUR/USD, etc, I don't really need to register with the calendar, do I?

In the input for each EA, it has calendar ID set at 4, which means that it uses your calendar, correct?

And the broker time is set in the TimeGap variable?

I hate to sound like an idiot, but if the broker time is off, then the trade will result in losses.

Warren

Broker Times

Just for info:

FXDD=GMT+3

Alpari(US)=GMT+2

PFG (ECN)=GMT+3

InterBank=GMT+0

ForexMeta=GMT+3

PFG is an ECN located PFGBest.com.

It's the only ECN broker that I could find.

Warren

wseyle:
newdigital,

I tried to register with calendar, but the validation code image will not display on my screen.

Besides, since I am using the nfp_settings EA for each pair such as EUR/USD, etc, I don't really need to register with the calendar, do I?

In the input for each EA, it has calendar ID set at 4, which means that it uses your calendar, correct?

And the broker time is set in the TimeGap variable?

I hate to sound like an idiot, but if the broker time is off, then the trade will result in losses.

Warren

Thanks for report the problem.

wseyle:
newdigital,

You do not need to register to use NewsTrader EA. Just attach EA to the chart and EA will check the time automatically and will set correct news time for your broker automatically, and you will see it on your chart:

Yes.

And the broker time is set in the TimeGap variable? I hate to sound like an idiot, but if the broker time is off, then the trade will result in losses.

TimeGap = 5; // Time Gap between News Time and Order Open Time in min

If 5 so EA starts to place pending orders 5 minutes before news event.

Broker time is estimating automatically. No need to register with calendar and no need to search for some settings. It is automatically for every broker.

Files:
Reason: