News Trader EA - page 27

Cryten:
Thank you very much, lastly I'm writing up my own news file in GMT and i am demo with interbank (GMT) what do I change in the EA so it is on GMT and works with the text file?

My text file will be updated tomorrow. It is in GMT+1. I am not using forex factory calendar to write this file. Basicly the time in text file should be changed.

daraknor:
I'm thinking about writing this in C++ and using it on MBTrading, they are a Level2 broker clearing house. I'd need to learn the API as well and there aren't really any examples. Suggestions? Do you think it is worth it? I'm also considering doing manual MBTrading trades with the same settings as automatic MT trades using the EA and comparing the two. What brokers are recommended?

API and so on may be usefull. I don't know when we will have this possibilities but it is the future (hope near future).

newdigital:
My text file will be updated tomorrow. It is in GMT+1. I am not using forex factory calendar to write this file. Basicly the time in text file should be changed.

Ok thank you, I will download your text file but also test mine from forex factory to see if it will work ok as i don't like to rely on others too much.

This is my statement.

Files:

newdigital:
BundesBank levels from Axel.

Just attach the script to the charts.

Note: this levels are for today only.

sorry ND, but i cant find a point of ''Axel''

Please, can u let me know where i should look at, or ...? It has something with News T...EA?

Thank u

J

Any of you using this on a Live broker? All this demoing is useless on an EA that trades during news.

janka:
sorry ND, but i cant find a point of ''Axel''

Please, can u let me know where i should look at, or ...? It has something with News T...EA?

Thank u

J

Axel levels is nothing for this EA.

I posted it because many people are using manual confirmation with this EA. I personally is trading the newsd rated as 3 so I am not doing any manual intervention. I am not closing anything manually.

But the people who are trading rated 2 news so they need to have some preliminary levels and forecasting, or somethinhg to reduce the risk.

Rudolph Axel may hel sometimes

There are some websited where this levels are selling as commercial levels or commercial subscription. But I found some Russian websource where they are posting it for free as indicators everyday and doing some free subscription on email.

Just go to this website http://www.daytrade.ru/taxonomy/term/5

It is website related to historical pivot script and with Axel levels.

Don't need to understand Russian language. Just download indicators with the following links (3 links):

www. daytrade.ru/files/JwAxelLevel1.mq4 - and so on (3 indicators)

You may download it everyday. Just re-fresh the webpage to re-new the link.

Indicators are undated daily for new levels. The levels for tomorrow (monday) will be tomorrow morning.

I just downloaded indicators and it is what we had yeaterday morning. The levels are good of we know that those levels were ready to download in the beginning of the day.

Files:
axel123.gif  25 kb

Because it is very difficult to trade the news and basicly I do not have a time to look at the chart during the several hours in the morning to understand where the price will be moved during the day.

I am using indicators.

So, Axel is one way. But it is not enough.

Of course it is giving to us some support/resistance levels as forecasting for the day and it may be good.

I am using some filter's system for additional estimation. And I may see trend line, breakout levels (dotted lines for possible stop orders) and so on.

See the image.

Files:
filters1.gif  24 kb

This system from previous post was posted at filters thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172923

STIX indicator is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176146

Besides I am using 3 templates from elite asctrend thread (attached). It gives my an image about market condition and aout some future price movement.

For example we may understand from Axel that it is downtrend for EURUSD. We may know the levels for tomorrow (which will be posted tomorrow morning).

We may understand from filter's template about how deep this downtrend, possible reversal time/levels and possible breakout levels.

We may understand from elite asctrend templates about market condition:

- Template one is showing us the flat for EURUSD (MTF_Absolute indicator is having non-trading zone for buy and for sell in the same time). And from the current price for possible buy signal is more than 70 pips. But for possible breakout is just 10 or little more pips. It is just about probability f the future direction. Of course it will be fully clear when the market will be open.

- Second template is showing us downrend for EURUSD and possible oversolded level. Possible reversal. But we may see from finter's template (previous post) that STIX indicator did not come down enough for oversolded and for possible reversal. So it may be breakout (sell stop order).

- 3rd template H4 we may understand the following: why the price was stoped going down? We understand that the price (EURUSD) moved down and this movement was finished became a flat in the evening yesterday. Why? Because the price was stopped by resistance level (border of the cloud). If the price will break this border line of the cloud so which market we will have? Choppy or flat, right. Ranging market? No, because the cloud is not wide and very thin and it is impossible to trade within the close as from one border to an other inside the cloude. And we have dotted lines for possuible breakout levels.

- 3rd template D1 timeframe. We may see general direction. It is uptrend. Almost overboughted. It means that the price may go down for a while to break 1.3267 for sell. For how long? It may be stopped at 1.3228 and next resistance may be 1.3211. And then? And then price may continue buy on D1 timeframe. Breakout level for buy is 1.3306. If the price cross 1.3315 so the direction may be changed for buy.

Files:
1.gif  23 kb
2.gif  26 kb
3.gif  29 kb
4.gif  31 kb

I am doing it every morning.

Of course this forecasting is not fully right as market is closed now and new day did not start yet.

But we can see that all the levels including possible breakout levels for both sides are very closed to current price.

And any good forex news may affect on the price movement in this case very easy.

But, basicly, I am using Newstrader EA with the forex news rated as 3. And because of that I do not need any "forecasting" and estimation. But people who are trading rated 2 news definitely need something. Just something to decide.

because this NewsTrader EA is not like "attach-and-forget" EA.

Reason: