Goblin "BiPolar" Edition - page 45

faifarni:
Here's the most current statement, and ea with settings, from my forward test account. I turned off the volatility based lot sizing because it does need to be tuned to each pair and it wasn't working with the usdjpy pair. If I hadn't had it turned on in the beginning the results would've been better. I actuall had a stop out but it's still worked it's way back to over 80% profit. This is being turned on 100% of the time through all news events....

Looks promising. I want to know which part of the code that set the volatility- based lot sizing. Thanks

Here's the most current statement, and ea with settings, from my forward test account. I turned off the volatility based lot sizing because it does need to be tuned to each pair and it wasn't working with the usdjpy pair. If I hadn't had it turned on in the beginning the results would've been better. I actuall had a stop out but it's still worked it's way back to over 80% profit. This is being turned on 100% of the time through all news events....

Hello, Faifarni! Do you use the same settings for both EUR and JPY 15Min chart? Thanks!

Here's the most current statement, and ea with settings, from my forward test account. I turned off the volatility based lot sizing because it does need to be tuned to each pair and it wasn't working with the usdjpy pair. If I hadn't had it turned on in the beginning the results would've been better. I actuall had a stop out but it's still worked it's way back to over 80% profit.

1HR charts on both EUR and JPY

This is being turned on 100% of the time through all news events....

heres the last week and a half on bipoler.

tp=23

pips=30

max trades=6

Looks like I am opening another account with 3500 instead of 5k. Seems my significant other won't let me deposit the whole 5k I just drew out. She wants to go shopping. So that means I want to go shopping I guess.

New account will be approved this week and I'll have funds sent soon as it is.

Soon I'll have real money results to post.

Dave

Hi David,

Which version of Bipolar did you use? Do you manually exit those trades or let it run 24/5 ?

Thanks and appreciate your help.

xxDavidxSxx:

tp=23

pips=30

max trades=6

Looks like I am opening another account with 3500 instead of 5k. Seems my significant other won't let me deposit the whole 5k I just drew out. She wants to go shopping. So that means I want to go shopping I guess.

Dave

Hi poo-poo head.

xxDavidxSxx:
funny guy this bluto

you don't have to believe I trade for a living. Mine and 5 others bank accounts say different.

I was trading for a living before I even knew about auto trading and meta4.

http://www.forexfactory.com/forexforum/forumdisplay.php?f=49

Journal Factory @ Forex Factory

belive it bro....now try to achieve it...."try"

My success ispublicly documented and very well known. Long before I found this forum.

David,

Where exactly is your thread on FF?

Under what name do you go under in FF?

xxDavidxSxx:

tp=23

pips=30

max trades=6

Dave

Interesting settings, profits only from stages 1,2, & 3? Looks like it's productive! Is this still the most successful setup from your testing results?

bluto, You are the man!

bluto, Thank you for your hard work.

You are the man.

I support you.

mangman:
David,

Where exactly is your thread on FF?

Under what name do you go under in FF?

same name as here. journal factory

Reason: