Goblin "BiPolar" Edition - page 51

Gryf:
A good week. +7% (from 1500USD).

105USD are promo (+45USD and +60USD).

Is this with the version from the first Post and with You settings?

Yea its the first version with my settings. I posted the .set file I am running, a few posts back.

I am happy. And monday was a US holiday with almost no real movement that day.

xxDavidxSxx:
Yea its the first version with my settings. I posted the .set file I am running, a few posts back. I am happy. And monday was a US holiday with almost no real movement that day.

your result are chump change for a slimy little worm. you dont deserve to trade with the good goblin ea name. too bad you dont have the new goblin like sone of us it makes 50x more than you little profits.

your result are chump change for a slimy little worm. you dont deserve to trade with the good goblin ea name. too bad you dont have the new goblin like sone of us it makes 50x more than you little profits.

Very interesting! Shibeng, what is the new version that you are running?

Hi, xxDavidxSxx! Do you run the EA 24H a day, do you switch it off for NFP, FOMC?

shibeng:

hahahaha....lots of talk and no results.

Post real money results....until then ........STOP FLAMING ME.

Put your money where your mouth is.

Trader83:
Hi, xxDavidxSxx! Do you run the EA 24H a day, do you switch it off for NFP, FOMC?

Yea I run it 24/7. Even now its on. Not that it matters over the weekend.

I have a separate designated PC for running EA's. I did that when running cyberia trader. The PC and cable modem has backup power encase the power blinks or something. We have 5 PC's and an in house server, none of which ever get turned off. All my family are programmers and web designers (accept me).

In my 3 months of forward testing I found that news rakes in the money. (as long as your settings accommodate the market).

The price has to go 130 pips against me before the 5th order is opened. The market almost never goes 130 pips with no retrace. (almost) There is no holy grail. bipoler is not a holy grail. There is always a risk. And its a risk I am willing and prepared to take.

I ran forward tests with 1% risk and had no problems. Now I am running with half the risk(1/2 or .5%) So it should be just fine.

The object here is to withdraw funds every 1-2k. Keeping the account at around 5k initial deposit.

I started with 1500, then added 2k. I will let it run a couple weeks and then add another 1500 to make total deposit 5k(not counting promo's). I am scaling in my deposits to be on the safe side. I am not as reckless as some might think. I have planned all of this very carefully.

Some one got the win % wrong......for 4.5 days it ran on a 1605 initial deposit. And 2k hit my account thursday night. So the 179$ profit (193 minus 14 floating P/L) is actually 11.15% return on investment.

Dave

Super EA..If you run a 90% modeling quality you will see this EA holds up really well and is stable!

shibeng:

shi....let's cool it with the insults, ok? Let it rest.

who can help me, with version can i use for live account USD300 ?

Ea

bluto,

are you ever going to let me test your new "jitterbug"??? sounds interesting, let me know......thankyou

Reason: