Is there a way to connect to a calendar website to track high impact news and turn the EA on/off

I had a look and it seems it's possible but a lot of the ways I found connected to forex factory but because they have some kind of firewall in place it stopped most EA's that do this from working.

Is there any other methods?

I just want the EA to pull the news data and be able to turn on/off the trading EA depending on the impact level of the news.

Thanks

Dean-Trades: I had a look and it seems it's possible but a lot of the ways I found connected to forex factory but because they have some kind of firewall in place it stopped most EA's that do this from working. Is there any other methods? I just want the EA to pull the news data and be able to turn on/off the trading EA depending on the impact level of the news.
You can use MQL5's own Economic Calender functionality — Documentation on MQL5: Economic Calendar

Fernando Carreiro #:
You can use MQL5's own Economic Calender functionality — Documentation on MQL5: Economic Calendar

is there a guide for this? i bought EA not from mql market

or does it mean i need to use 2 EA?

Hi

Check out the documentation for mql5 – it’s not so difficult to code and there are probably many examples online how to use this. If you have the code to your EA (which you bought) – you can edit the code and add a proper management to check news properly, but if you don’t have the code you would have to build a whole new EA with the news filter coded. You can find some freelancer who can modify the code for you also or create a new EA based on your ideas.

Best Regards

Reason: