Forex Trading With Simple Setup - page 38

nicesurf:
Is it kolachi trading system ? Many people said it's profitable..

Hi Nicesurf,

As i already expain and reply previously in this thread regarding your question ....this Setup is Unique on it's own..i come to this setup after trying many system/setup.

I respect Kolachi system and Kolachi....Kolachi did not come with his setup in one day...there are many efforts behind it before kolachi come to his method of trading.

If you realy study my setup you will understand it..if you love kolachi and if it is making pips for you then go for it instead of comparing it with any other setup.

Market and price remain same..we only change our ways of looking at it with different approach.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Ramdas

Is there an E A for this method and can you write a set of rules to make an E A ?

regards

El Cid

el cid:
Ramdas

Is there an E A for this method and can you write a set of rules to make an E A ?

regards

El Cid

Hi El Cid

Welcome to Thread,

I Don't have EA, i am sorry.. i don't know how to write EA..

I have attached USD/JPY and GBP/JPY chart. 1min and 5min

you can spot how SMA react to each SMA.. I don't know how to write EA for this...

Best Regards

Ramdas

Files:

Ramdas

Write a set of rules for your system and hopefully we can get an E A made for it.Somebody will make an E A for less than $100

Here is a set of rules fr 5/20/100 wma cross .You can create a similiar set of rules

E A NAME : OILfxpro ramdas

Rsi 14 WITH 50 line . A variable that can be disabled

30m charts

Tading time 8 am on wards……variable

2 lots trading system……….1 lot entered on open with a stop loss of 40 and second lot on a pull back,second lot is always at a better price.On a long the first entry will be at higher price than second and for shorts first entry wil be at a lower price than second

Lots variable FROM 0.1 LOTS

Risk percentage 2%

Auo lot\

Closing time.close at bid or offer

Exit options. Wma cross Variable ,take profit/e o d

Take profit variable for each position

Stop loss variable for each position

Only one set of trades per day

Time gap between first and second entry of 30 min or other variable ie trades disabled for 30 min after first trade.variable

Pip gap between first and second entry of 20 pips variable

Exclude Sundays

All smas/wmas are variables and can be changed in properties

Add trailing stop loss in properties disabling take profit

System entry rules exit rules

For longs wma 5 must be above 20 ……..and 5 wma and 20 wma must be above 100 wma and rsi must be above 50

For shorts wma 5 must be below wma 20 and ……..and 5 wma + 20 wma must be below 100 wma rsi must be below 50

Open the first position on close of the 30 min bar provided above criteria are met .The above criteria must be met for first entry and is dusabled for second entry.

Close as per exit rules

Regards

El cid

Dear Ramdas,

i am interested to learn more about this system. Because i believe its good, but i still miss a lot of trades, which i see only when thay have allready been...

I would like to join You on Messenger.

Please let me know how can i join You on Messenger.

Thank You.

Tom

FlyerLV:
Dear Ramdas,

i am interested to learn more about this system. Because i believe its good, but i still miss a lot of trades, which i see only when thay have allready been...

Thank You.

Tom

i try to answer for ramdas

First you need messenger

download yahoo messenger here

install the messenger and add this id ramdas_fx as you friend

emas

FlyerLV:
Dear Ramdas,

Thank You.

Tom

Hi FlyerLV,

you can add me as emas said.

If you do more observation..you will able to identify move ahead..

and if trade goes against you..how much you can loose..not more than 15pips. even many times you get exit with small loss if trade fail..

Only difficult part is mental game...and "What if this time wrong"

Best Regards

Ramdas

bouncing sma50

Hi Ramdas...

I follow your strategy for a lot of time, i use sometime for scalping too...bouncing on ema 21 and on sma50 on gbp-usd!

I use other strategy but i think like many other people to came back on simple system like this....because i think give you more relax and focus!

I want ask you if the entrance you get on cross and bounce exatly....or sometime you enter only on cross without wait pull back on sma50....and if you miss bouce...you no trade!!!

I add you in yahoo so...i am very gratiful from your experiance...

have you add something in your set up for help or you take so simple?

very nice strategy for stop loss choice.....small and at right level!

thank you in advace for sharing and for every answer....

Sorry for my bad english!!!

Files:
gbp-usd.jpg  290 kb

spynamax:
Hi Ramdas...

I follow your strategy for a lot of time, i use sometime for scalping too...bouncing on ema 21 and on sma50 on gbp-usd!

I use other strategy but i think like many other people to came back on simple system like this....because i think give you more relax and focus!

I want ask you if the entrance you get on cross and bounce exatly....or sometime you enter only on cross without wait pull back on sma50....and if you miss bouce...you no trade!!!

I add you in yahoo so...i am very gratiful from your experiance...

have you add something in your set up for help or you take so simple?

very nice strategy for stop loss choice.....small and at right level!

thank you in advace for sharing and for every answer....

Sorry for my bad english!!!

Hi spynamex,

I think if you look at bigger picture you will understand why on Dt 1st G/U is producing many wrong patterns. which happens after good move.

On 28Th Friday G/U has rise from 5min SMA600 1.0200 to1.0464 which is good move and after such move normaly Profit booking is expected. and pair produces choopy action. in such area it's always better to wait.

Correction on chart: Red SMA is SMA50 not SMA150

Best Regards

Ramdas

Files:

E/J Move during NFP

Dear friends,

Here is good example of E/J Move during NFP,

Since During USD move-Due to NFP..... E/J is not expected to move much, but market takes chances to push price at level they want.

in chart you can see how E/J touch 5min SMA2400 and quick up. that shows where the buy orders was standing.

Regarding this thread, This thread is not dead, since setup/system is not dead, it is working all time,

Best Regards

Ramdas

Files:
eurjpy_nfp.gif  19 kb
Reason: