Forex Trading With Simple Setup - page 41

My Blog

If you are interested pl visit my blog

Forex Trading With Simple Setup

ramdas:
If you are interested pl visit my blog Forex Trading With Simple Setup

If you want to check trades, I have provided Login and PW on blog.

I will be taking trades on that DEMO account for demonstration.

All trades will be based on Higher TF, and targating sure pips.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Information

Information to reader of this thread.

I have created private forum for extended version of strategy and setup discuss in this thread.

Pl join forum with promise of keeping information within that forum,

Link Forex Trading With Simple Setup

I created forum for myself then extended to some friend..and then now extending to those who can become trusted member.

I am not behind publicity of forum, i am only sharing information to those traders who are really interested in learning very different way of reading currency movement.

Pl join forum, with complete information.

Pl DON'T join forum just for fun,

Access to members area will be given to trusted and interested members.

In forum i am discussing visual method and understanding market games, so for new person it is very difficult to understand unless he do some observation.

Note: Strategy and setup discuss in this thread( Forex-TSD) is active and i am using it on 5min chart.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Ramdas.

Good to come across this thread. I've been using a similar method as yours for a long time. Nice to come across someone finding efficacy with it as well.

I add on multiples of 200SMA and use daily, weekly, monthly pivots too.

I trade it slightly differently though.

I watch how the individual candles develop near MAs. Usually I wait for a test, which is price acknowleging the MA, then a rally to close above the test level and go long there w stop just 1 to 2 candles below.

My entry timeframe is the 1min and I use the 5min as my "big picture".

=)

Cyrus:
Ramdas.

Good to come across this thread. I've been using a similar method as yours for a long time. Nice to come across someone finding efficacy with it as well.

I watch how the individual candles develop near MAs. Usually I wait for a test, which is price acknowleging the MA, then a rally to close above the test level and go long there w stop just 1 to 2 candles below.

=)

Friend when i used to trade this market i always used the pivot point to know targets of the day as well i used to calculate targets every 15 minutes also. It helped me a lot. Now i am interested in sharing my knowledge with new traders.

Cyrus:
Ramdas.

=)

Hi,

Nice to hear someone is using similar system,

5Min is best to see what is happeing at BUY/SELL spot shown by Higer TF setup.

I am using same 5min setup and created additional setup to take care of Higer TF SMA. and it is amazing. you dont need any indicator on chart...

what is important is..understandig Currency co-relation how market move one currency / pair that moves other pair to there BUY/SELL spot and then market choose that pair for next movement. and to understand and spot this market trick ....you need to arrange chart.

Best Regards

Ramdas

ramdas:

I am using same 5min setup and created additional setup to take care of Higer TF SMA. and it is amazing. you dont need any indicator on chart...

what is important is..understandig Currency co-relation how market move one currency / pair that moves other pair to there BUY/SELL spot and then market choose that pair for next movement. and to understand and spot this market trick ....you need to arrange chart.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Hi Ramdas,

Yes, my indicators are quickly becoming useless... =) i barely look @ them now other than for confirmation when price action looks like its forming a convergence/divergence pattern.

For me, the ccy correlation fluctuates with which pair is trading stronger @ that point in time. These form and break rather regularly, even the "hardcore" ones that previously held have come apart lately.

GBPUSD used to trade well with EURUSD and USDCHF inverse of EURUSD... all pretty non-existant now. =) The beauty of markets is change.

Would you be so kind as to share what your higher TF sma setup looks like?

How do you view currency correlations and buy/sell points too?

Cy

Thanks ramdas

since i study your sma setup method,i have get some and lost more, i means the question is inside meself and not your method,so i must say thxu for share so good method.

yytn:
since i study your sma setup method,i have get some and lost more, i means the question is inside meself and not your method,so i must say thxu for share so good method.

Hi yytn,

if you use this setup on single pair..then this setup will give some bad signal.

What is important is watchning multiple pair. say you are trading EURUSD. then you have to watch where EUR is moving on multiple pair and then spot high probability trade.

Each pair is interconnected and movement in that pair affect pricing of other pair. once you understand this concept and and it's visualization on chart..you don't need any indicator...

Let me tell you my experiance about this setup... I teach this setup and advance setup to some people but no one understood it....i fail to understand why people don't learn this setup....people want something which show them buy and sell....

Market keep changing there DNA print so that nothing works continues.

Currently no one use this setup...only i am using this setup.

In my advance setup i consider how market creates illusions and what we have to look for.

Best Regards

Ramdas

hi ramdas,

do you put psychology for your system or just follow the rules?

thanks.

Reason: