Experts: No Loss EA - No Indicator, No Price Action strategy for MetaTrader 4 - page 4

talalahmad #:
hi do you have any mt5 version

Sorry, I haven't created the MT5 version yet.

Nitewings #:
Did you figure out why you ran out of equity? What lot size and starting balance were you using in the example you presented?

0.01...cannot go lower than that... and starting balance is 500.... just to test it on small account type... 

Hi I have downloaded the No Loss EA.i HAVE just running it.I am a beginner trader and have found it not to be bad.So far what i have seen it looks good.I have been trying lots of EA and found this one better than previous ones i have tried.As i said just started like 2 days.

Will update again.So far so good Thank you keep up the good work.

Ziyad Ally #:

Hi I have downloaded the No Loss EA.i HAVE just running it.I am a beginner trader and have found it not to be bad.So far what i have seen it looks good.I have been trying lots of EA and found this one better than previous ones i have tried.As i said just started like 2 days.

Will update again.So far so good Thank you keep up the good work.

thank you for checking my EA and please do share the results 

I have just downloaded your EA and set it running on trial.  Could you please explain what are the blue and green lines in the backtest charts.  Thank you.

I downloaded this file and applied it on my account after modifying it. But even after modifying it did not get modified and my account is washed fully now.....

galib shaikh #:
I downloaded this file and applied it on my account after modifying it. But even after modifying it did not get modified and my account is washed fully now.....
Sorry to here this. But it is running good for me. Can you give me details like-- what is your balance, what is your initial sige and also parameters. So that we can check what happened. I think there may be some m issue with parameters. I am running from monday. It is already 3rd day. Till now It is running good. I used instaforex, with 300$ balance and initial size 0.01. Distance 35 pips. It is giving 0.5 to 1% profit. It is ok for me.  It is just a friendly suggest. Dont mis understood as i am crisiging you.

Since my question on 15th January, I now realise that the graphs are the standard output from MT4 back-tester.  Sorry for the stupid question.  The reason I didn't realise is that I don't use the standard MT4 back-tester because I've found that it sometimes gives unreliable results.  Instead I write mq4 code to test the ideas and output opens, closes, etc.  I then import that data into Excel and do my analysis, draw charts, etc, using Excel.

galib shaikh #:

You have a very little appreciation for you money as you can believe on anything posted for Free in codebase without testing it on chart for last years. It will give you a good lesson. 

I have tested the No Loss EA on demo account and have had very encouraging results.  I have taken the liberty to add the following to the code.  1) A user-input spread size limit, beyond which it takes no new entries.  2) A user-input "safety net" that sets the minimum equity level.  If the equity goes below that, the system closes all the trades and has to be re-started.  3) A user-input decision whether to close on Fridays to avoid a possible weekend gap and if so, at what local time?  4)  A user-input decision whether to print all the trade opening and closing reports.   I found that all the prints made it difficult to extract the fundamental data for analysis.  5) Modified screen output that shows, amongst other things, the current profit or loss of live trades by the symbol in question.  Useful if several pairs are being traded at the same time.   I hope that Kommoju Sahityananda Devi is agreeable to these modifications.  The substance and principles of the EA are unchanged.  I am now running the modified EA on a live account with so far good success.  It's still in an early stage, but is anybody interested in the modified version?   
Reason: