Forex Trading With Simple Setup - page 27

endy:

For many months now I have been dealing with many TA methods (some very good, some good and some mediocre), but so far, this setup beats everything in its simplicity and potential.

I think it's human nature to look for complex and complicated solution, to make one satisfied that he's made of something a rocket science, so hence it must work, when most of the time it's our own head we need to work with.

Endy

Hi endy,

You said things very well, trader is inside our own head, many times we make thing complicated and makes vision blurt.

Pl keep sharing your learning.

Best Regards

Ramdas

nice

i think it very intersting and profitable

Files:
gj.gif  30 kb

technical contras

Hi,

emas:
i think it very intersting and profitable

absolutely nice entry.

Ramdas,

could you please take a look on this file.

I am maybe taking this method by wrong end, but it is just a thought, which I got, when staring at screen after price departed from 50SMA without me.

These are kind of a contra trades when price reaches significant R/S.

Explanation in pdf.

BR,

Endy

Files:

endy:
Hi,

absolutely nice entry.

Ramdas,

could you please take a look on this file.

I am maybe taking this method by wrong end, but it is just a thought, which I got, when staring at screen after price departed from 50SMA without me.

These are kind of a contra trades when price reaches significant R/S.

Explanation in pdf.

BR,

Endy

Hi endy,

for last few day's JPY pair, u/j, e/j and g/j trading very nice, Tokyo session fall with good technical reason, and then again up during london & US.

Most of the moves of these three pair are well formed with UP and down pattern on 5min. it's only fear of trader which could cause in...not to belive in UP pattern or down pattern..when previous fall or rise is in front of trader.

Regarding chart you mention in PDF file, 1min chart is good to check when price reaches some important resistance and forming reversal. if on 5min reversal apeares it also apears well on 1min,

Most good steady trade apears very well on 1min, when price want to make a strong move.

Your thought are correct, when and how to use it is important.

Note: instead of SMA5 you can use SMA10, which also gives good sense of trend

Best Regards

Ramdas

ramdas:

Note: instead of SMA5 you can use SMA10, which also gives good sense of trend

Best Regards

Ramdas

Hi Ramdas,

great advice!

I actually adjusted it per currency pair to fit it the best.

Thanks!

BR,

Endy

I played around with the alarm on this and it seems to give a good signal when a big move is about to happen

Files:

increase:
I played around with the alarm on this and it seems to give a good signal when a big move is about to happen

Increase, do you use only alarms ?

Or do you somehow interpret that thing under chart ? If so, can you try to describe how?

Thanks.

BR,

Endy

endy:
Increase, do you use only alarms ?

Or do you somehow interpret that thing under chart ? If so, can you try to describe how?

Thanks.

BR,

Endy

I use the chart template to interpret as Ramdas explained, but also the indicator gives a good early warning signal of large moves.

i.e. when the sixmabuff comment on the chart reaches zero, time for a move

Hi Ramdas

First of all, big thanks for sharing this strategy with us.

I have made some observations and hope to seek for your opinions.

I notice that when all the 3 jpy pairs have their ema's come together at the same time, there will be big price movement (approximately 100 pips for each pairs).

On the other hand, when 1 of the pairs has the ema's come together, there will be smaller price movement (20-40 pips for each pair).

Is my observation correct??

Thanks!

Best Regards

TSK

Hi increase

Pardon me for I am a computer idiot

What should I do to have the sixema.mq4 attached to my trading platform.I am using a MT4.

Thanks!

BG

TSK

increase:
I use the chart template to interpret as Ramdas explained, but also the indicator gives a good early warning signal of large moves. i.e. when the sixmabuff comment on the chart reaches zero, time for a move
Reason: