Subthread: Dolly 2nd Clone Project - page 78

download link for latest version of Dolly system

Anybody please give me a download link for latest version of Dolly system...it's hard to me find it...

Thanks a lot

kecoaorgasme:
Anybody please give me a download link for latest version of Dolly system...it's hard to me find it... Thanks a lot

On thread's first post?

hi, could anyone kindly repeat me again what is the main TIME FRAME for Dolly system? and Dolly v10 & v11 use a same TF?

thanks sincerely!

I just want to know the main TF of Dolly. Can anyone help me on above question? Thanks.

tf 30

life9001:
I just want to know the main TF of Dolly. Can anyone help me on above question? Thanks.

according to the previous graph, he uses TF 30..

rifin2009:
according to the previous graph, he uses TF 30..

Thanks and Happy Trading!

Dolly in alpari

hello to all especially to ancoll and friends who develop this beautiful system..i'd tried this system and found that really marvelous...i had no problem install it in FXDD mt4 but when i tried to install in alpari mt4 its turned to be like this..anyone can help..thanx in advance..i love u guys

Hi rokoksalem,

rokoksalem:
hello to all especially to ancoll and friends who develop this beautiful system..i'd tried this system and found that really marvelous...i had no problem install it in FXDD mt4 but when i tried to install in alpari mt4 its turned to be like this..anyone can help..thanx in advance..i love u guys

Try to add one zero (0) to all targets, when will edit dolly indicator, then it should be work in alpari.

Regards.

ryslis01

ryslis01:
Try to add one zero (0) to all targets, when will edit dolly indicator, then it should be work in alpari.

Regards.

ryslis01

hello ryslis01 thanx for your advise...but i still got the problem..there's a message for u from me..thanx

Dolly upgrade

I am currently rewriting Dolly to clean up the text code and the extra digit issue for the micro platforms.

Reason: