Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 306

Iv... писал(а) >>

But Doe's drawing and yours have nothing in common... The Dow has the second wave. And yours portends economic growth.

p.s. three degrees, not three educations :)

Since the full cycle consists of three waves - this "economic growth" is a correction to the "1st wave of crisis".

Most likely the reversal will happen in the summer of 2011 at 80.9% resistance

13 000 points, then the Dow index will fall to the support level of 61.8% from thesecular growth wave ,

price point of 5,000 pips, which will be about the end of 2012.

I am thinking whether to enter the PAMM account of Alexey on the minimum. I am thinking about entering Alexey's PAMM account at minimum, I just wonder what the result will be) if I succeed, 40% is enough for me) like the old proverb: "Chicken eats every little seed and ends up full")

So far, seems like good results, but this is the second week) and the remaining trades are still in the shorts there ... because when the euro weakens, the account grows daily profits and vice versa)

i wonder what is the stop-loss on the robot... i think it's set when the deal goes in the plus side and at a small distance from the open... i think not more than 5 - 10 pips... and take profit is probably floating with increments of 10 - 15 pips... if you look at the euro/dollar chart and simultaneously at the account chart, you can see (although only approximately), so far, nothing like that system)

Question about the robot:

Alexey, does the robot allow increasing a working lot after the deposit has increased? For example: your deposit has increased by 2 times and work volume by 30-50%)

Synexs писал(а) >>

I am thinking whether to enter the PAMM account of Alexey on the minimum. I am thinking about entering Alexey's PAMM account at minimum, I just wonder what the result will be) if I succeed, 40% is enough for me) like the old proverb: "Chicken eats every little seed and ends up full")

So far, seems like good results, but this is the second week) and the remaining trades are still in the shorts there ... because when the euro weakens, the account grows daily profits and vice versa)

i wonder what is the stop-loss on the robot... i think it's set when the deal goes in the plus side and at a small distance from the open... i think not more than 5 - 10 pips... and take profit is probably floating with increments of 10 - 15 pips... if you look at the euro/dollar chart and simultaneously at the account chart, you can see (although only approximately), so far, nothing like that system)

Question about the robot:

Alexey, does the robot allow increasing a working lot after the deposit has increased? For example: your deposit has increased by 2 times and work lot has increased by 30-50%)

The robot is multi-currency, so far it trades on 4 currency pairs: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, EUR/JPY and GBP/JPY.

If you want to increase the number of lots or the number of currencies you have to change the settings.

Increasing the lot will cause violation of money management rules, but it is possible that after

doubling the deposit I will increase working lot. This isan intermediate result .

Now we are testing optimal settings of stop loss and take profit for each currency pair,

Because they have different fluctuation amplitude, then you can add more liquid currency pairs.

NYROBA писал(а) >> Multicurrency robot

All good, just one thing I don't understand. You were anti-robot and worked with your hands, weren't you? Why do you need some obscure robot when you're already making excellent miracle predictions? ))

Hands must have let me down =)

LeoV писал(а) >>

Everything is good, but one thing is not clear. You were an opponent of robots and worked with your hands, right? Why do you need some obscure robot when you are making excellent predictions? ))

Tired of hand trading, decided to reduce the strain on my nervous system and improve the quality of my predictions.

and thereby improve the financial result. ))

Why not understandable, it's understandable to me, I've been developing the algorithm myself for several years.

NYROBA писал(а) >> tired of trading hands.

Calluses? ))

NYROBA >>:

Сейчас идёт обкатка оптимальных настроек по стоп лоссу и тейк профиту

PF = infinity,

in 104 trades, SL has never triggered once. Question: where is it? Is it 1000p from the entry point?

There were no stops on the magic screenshots before.

goldtrader писал(а) >>

PF = infinity,

in 104 trades, SL has never triggered once. Question: where is it? Is it 1000p from the entry point?

There were no stops on the magic screenshots before.

If certain conditions are met, I will not disclose which ones, the stop loss

is automatically moved to the breakeven point. There were several trades that closed at

Some deals closedwith stop loss with minimal profit (+2-3 pips) - this can be seenfrom the irregular

yield curve.

NYROBA >>:

Робот мультивалютный, пока торгует на 4-х валютных парах: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, EUR/JPY и GBP/JPY.

Для того чтобы увеличить количество лотов или количество валют необходимо менять настройки.

Увеличение лота приводит к нарушению правил мани менеджмента, но вполне возможно что после

удвоения депозита я увеличу рабочий лот. Это промежуточный результат.

Сейчас идёт обкатка оптимальных настроек по стоп лоссу и тейк профиту потом можно ещё добавить валютные пары.

I do not understand the concept of scalping robot for 4 currency pairs and annual waves, or what am I missing?
Reason: