Here's the new "Goblin" ea...little brother to Predator - page 91

The latest versions are always updated in the first post mate.

mamdohfn:
Hi Bluto

Can you help me where can find the last version of Goblin EA????

THANK'S

MAMDOH

Thank's a lot

goldensight:
The latest versions are always updated in the first post mate.

Hi goldensight

Thank you for your help,

mamdoh

mamdohfn:
Hi Bluto

Can you help me where can find the last version of Goblin EA????

THANK'S

MAMDOH

The latest EA is in the first post of the Goblin thread.

@ aghenry1

What timeframe?

1 hour

Greg

bluto:
The latest EA is in the first post of the Goblin thread.

Hi bluto

Thank you bluto, i am download it,

Thank's

mamdoh

aghenry1,

The results you posted are stupendous. This thing could be nothing less than a super-grail. I'm stunned.

goldensight:
JanusTrading, Thanks for posting your results. I think it is important for other Traders to realize that the kind of results you posted are possible, HOWEVER I hope that people who read your statement also look closely at the starting balance of $500,000 and remember that you are wisely suggesting to use LOW LEVERAGE as is reflected in your post. Many traders(I think)are testing Goblin with the same type of leverage as yourself ie. mini lots BUT they only have $5,000 and they need to realize that that is TOO HIGH of a leverage for a $5,000 test. My two cents. cheers

I've seen plenty of traders set risk parameters too high, enjoying great results under most trading condtions, but getting killed by strong trends against some of their trades that got caught on the wrong side.

This is why I'm testing with RiskPercent at 0.5 rather than 2.0.

autofx:
aghenry1, The results you posted are stupendous. This thing could be nothing less than a super-grail. I'm stunned.

Not sure if it s holygrail....during strong trend, when some orders remain open, the equity curve is plunging...needing to wait for currency to retrace all way back...

goldensight:
I concur 100% with you Bob about setting the RiskPercent low, my intention in emphasizing lower leverage is mostly directly towards newbies who get excited by thinking they will make tons of money in 6 months or less only to find that their overleveraged positions bites them in the ass at some point. Several of us including Bluto have emphasized several times to use low leverage and I hope that it sinks in but if it doesn't then the lesson will be learned the same way that I learned it ie. the hard way and once it's learned the hard way it is fortuneately very difficult unlearn. My motto with any type of trading including this fine EA is slow and steady. cheers

Unfortunately, I think it's almost a necessary rite of passage into the world of trading that newbies feel the burn of a nasty margin call or wipeout, hopefully with a small account. The memory is unforgetable and really makes you come to grips with reality in a quick way. Too many new traders buy the hype that Fx is quick easy money and think that these EA's are going to fatten their wallets in a matter of weeks or months. There is no magic. Making steady reasonable profits and keeping them is deadly serious business and hard work...far too many think EA's are going to be like ATM machines. It takes years to master this stuff and for those who don't want to pay their dues with persistent study and pursuit of knowledge should protect their money and buy mutual funds instead.

Reason: