Here's the new "Goblin" ea...little brother to Predator - page 96

rcthkd:
I was wondering is there a way to have Goblin Fibo 1.2 open just buy trades?

and bypass the sells

Thanks

Rick

an easy way to do it is when you attach the EA to the chart in the common tab select Only Long instead of the default Long & Short.

BluePearl:
an easy way to do it is when you attach the EA to the chart in the common tab select Only Long instead of the default Long & Short.

That was quick!

Thanks I will check it out now

Rick

I have two questions since I just jumped on this thread and have read about a 1/3 of it. It's 1:00 AM and I am fading....

1. Does the first post have all the latest enhancements coded in the Goblin from Bluto based upon the ongoing suggestions?

2. Where can I learn what each input inside the EA means?

TIA

Bluto

Hey Bluto......

It's me. Please send me an email to: steinitz@cox.net as your box is full and I need to chat with you....

Never mind I have the email and "you have mail".....

TIA

Hi,

I have been using Goblin Rel.1 for a while now on a couple of demo accounts, and it seems to work well. (IBFX Mini Demo accounts) I have an IBFX Mini account I would like to go live on. I have about $2000 to use for this, and would like to keep it, if you know what I mean. Using max trades of 10, Step of 15, and initial Lot of .03 (on a mini), I calculate the account would survive a 150 pip move, with out a retrace big enough to close all the open orders in some sort of profit. Hopefully it will retrace enough to close the open orders, even if it is little profit, it is still profit. Can someone confirm this for me. The reason for the small lot size is to ensure that if it goes 100+ with no retrace to trigger the closing of orders, I can hang on for a while. Also, what has the record shown for large moves 100+ pips, and what kind of retrace has usually ocured?

Thanks

Rusty

Hey Bluto

It's been a long time since we talked my friend and I think I have come up with the proverbial no-brainer. I have made adjustments on your original Goblin, opened a live account with $200 on Tuesday and shut it down on Thursday with a profit level at over $800. I had thought originally that this could be done and wanted to try. I need an expert to see if my numbers will continue and if there are things you can change to make it better. I think to make these things work you have to look candle to candle and not trade to trade. Are you interested in hearing me out and scrutinizing what I have done. You can contact me at hard1head1@yahoo.com

Thanks, Jim

Idea for a Goblin News Mod

Hello Bluto.

I have been forward testing Goblin with the early settings with excellent results. There was only a big drawback in Friday with Non-Farm Payroll news. Besides that it has been working great! It also gives me a lot of confidence working with it.

I think that big drawbacks in News days can be also profitable if the Goblin can be switched off and a News Mod turned on.

What do you think about it?

Best regards,

MonteCristo

My Goblin Doesn't Hunt

I loaded Goblin several days ago but not a single trade has executed. My smiley face is on so the settings for live trading are on I don't know what could be wrong. I am attaching my template and my set. Could someone check them to see what I have done wrong? I appreciate any help you can provide. Thanks. Andy

Files:

You guys still using this thing?

7ydtdtyd

bluto:
You guys still using this thing?

kjbvyivyvft7tf5drr

Files:
goblin.htm  84 kb
goblin.gif  6 kb
Reason: