Here's the new "Goblin" ea...little brother to Predator - page 84

narf

narf narf narf

Bluto,

You are doing a great job. I almost said Heckuva job... that is stigmatized down here in New Orleans

By the way, try to clean up the code and use more subroutines. It will be much easier to debug and add on to the system as time goes by.

Good luck.

bluto:

1. Using 'SELECT_BY_POS' in a for loop to process orders implicitly uses the internal order index which is based on the chronological order addition, regardless of how the grid column(s) may be sorted.

Hi Bluto, I had already this problem. If you want, take a look at http://www.metaquotes.net/forum/1421/

BiPolar Goblin

Finally the brother I never had!! Maybe you name it "Cramer" eh....

Maji:
Bluto,

You are doing a great job. I almost said Heckuva job... that is stigmatized down here in New Orleans

By the way, try to clean up the code and use more subroutines. It will be much easier to debug and add on to the system as time goes by.

Good luck.

Thanks for the kind words, Maji. Coming from a mentor like you, that means a lot. We use "Heckuva" pretty loosely up here in Va. Beach too!

Michel:
Hi Bluto, I had already this problem. If you want, take a look at http://www.metaquotes.net/forum/1421/

Hmmm...those bugs go back to mid 2005. I've gotta think they've been fixed by now, but I'll poke around a bit. Thanks for the link. I can say however that the sequence logic seems to be working as is because otherwise, successive orders would be assigned incorrect lot sizes which isn't the case. We'll have to keep an eye on this but I appreciate the alert.

I am starting up another testing bot with davids method with following changes:

strong up or strong down trend trades only (one going each way)

trend TF changed to 1 hour

chart tf: 15

lengthened jma period

changed some of standard options to more tradional settings

gpw797:
I am starting up another testing bot with davids method with following changes:

strong up or strong down trend trades only (one going each way)

trend TF changed to 1 hour

chart tf: 15

lengthened jma period

changed some of standard options to more tradional settings

that should work well with those settings

I run terminater on 15 min with nice success.

The money I am making on goblin and terminater is off of the intraday wipsaws. More wipsaw the better. More news the better

Have you posted any of the new Goblins yet?

I cant wait.

Goblin Will Not Work In My MetaTrader

Hi, I have read every post and cannot find the fix for the below. I am trading a demo with Interbank and get this msg. in my "Experts" window in the Navigator.

Would appreciate any suggestions. I have tried different lot sizes, but to no avail.

2006.12.20 23:55:03 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\Interbank FX Trader 4\experts\indicators\Turbo_JRSX.ex4' on the USDCHF,M15

I get the above msg. in all 4 major pairs.

Thanks In Advance,

Larry