Here's the new "Goblin" ea...little brother to Predator - page 85

u have to put the required indicators for the goblin to run in your indicator folder.

i think u can find those indicators in the first post for pluto .

ooops ,,sorry i ment bluto

Goblin Will Not Work In My MetaTrader

Typhoon , thanks for the fast reply. The only indicator that I found on that page was the;

Turbo JVELmq.4

Are there others that need to be included in the indicator folder to make the Goblin work?

Thanks,

Larry

Cigarguy:
Typhoon , thanks for the fast reply. The only indicator that I found on that page was the;

Turbo JVELmq.4

Are there others that need to be included in the indicator folder to make the Goblin work?

Thanks,

Larry

You need Turbo_JVEL and Turbo_JRSX in order to run Goblin. Go to the 1st page/post and download the zip file(complete package by Bluto).

Thanks ijal

ijal:
You need Turbo_JVEL and Turbo_JRSX in order to run Goblin. Go to the 1st page/post and download the zip file(complete package by Bluto).

Thank you. I found it. I guess my eyes were blurred from reading so many posts. Appreciate your help.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Larry the Cigarguy?

who are you my evil clone? lmfao

Negative trades must remain open.

Hello,

I want to close only positive trades but not negative.

Negative trades must remain open.

How to change Goblin?

Thanks

B.

Attached is a new version of Goblin named "BiPolar Goblin" based on the trading concept used by xxDavidxSxx of running two Goblins concurrently for the same pair on separate charts - one for buys and one for sells.

This edition runs both the buy and the sell side as separate sub-EA's packaged in one EA. All you need to do is place BiPolar Goblin on a single chart using your favorite timeframe. The EA goes in the \experts folder and the two indicators go in the \experts\indicators. I've also included a template you can use if you want - it goes in the main \templates folder. I'm using an H1 timeframe but use whatever suits you.

Please test...if you find any bugs or have any feedback, let me know. Last but not least...be bodaceous and have fun!

** Edit - after second thought, I started a new thread for this new EA to keep this thread from getting mucked up with unrelated feedback & questions.

How will this whole Goblin-hedging method work out on Fridays, during big news? Should it be shutdown before Friday?

David, how do you think your hedging setup will do on a M15 chart vs. a 1HR chart?

Yoda_Glenn:
How will this whole Goblin-hedging method work out on Fridays, during big news? Should it be shutdown before Friday?

With the hedging feature employed, you can stop worrying about news and other events. They won't matter anymore.

Reason: