Here's the new "Goblin" ea...little brother to Predator - page 93

Back and forword tests

was trying to post some results and ideas

dont bother

MiniMe:
.............................. was trying to post some results and ideas

that loser david ruined it for all of us.

piptits:
that loser david ruined it for all of us.

The only one that can ruin it for you is you, yourself. Only losers point fingers. Winners look inward for the answers. You are the only one that has said anything bad about david, I have seen him help countless people, you on the other hand have not. Who will people beleive, One individual like you or the rest of the forum.

You should pack it in if that is what you beleive.

The Cockeyed Cowboy

Here is an updated report as of Wednesday Jan 10th. These are trades from the start of the year using post #903 updated form my post #925 outstanding performance. if you look back at result in post #903 this proit continues, currently up to maxtrades (4) on AUD/USD

Attached is a Regular Goblin Demo Run based on AGHENRY1 settings and post number #903, since start of current week using 0.10 lots quite impressed.

Note the CHF/USD trades in this report are 0.05 lots using default settings 1HR chart using the EA MacChannel which is one of the best EA's in the elite section for trading CHF/USD. (based on previous results posted there)

Files:

In the last couple of days I was trading only techinical on my live account, I wonder how the Goblin did after today's news on the cable ? please can you guys post the results ? I am interested to know if the Goblin reacted to the news ?

See post #929

This is the regular Gobin for a full two weeks starting on Jan 1st (24-7) with Machannel at 0.05 lots default settings 1 hour chart, also Goblin one hour chart, yes we had some busts at maxtrades 4, but decent profit on starting 0.1 lots on Jan 1st. Notice these are Ahenry1 settings as explained in post #929, results from Mid december are impressive for this martingale limited progression of Maxtrades 4. (based on report strated by him in Mid December)

Files:

txsundevil:
See post #929 This is the regular Gobin for a full two weeks starting on Jan 1st (24-7) with Machannel at 0.05 lots default settings 1 hour chart, also Goblin one hour chart, yes we had some busts at maxtrades 4, but decent profit on starting 0.1 lots on Jan 1st. Notice these are Ahenry1 settings as explained in post #929, results from Mid december are impressive for this martingale limited progression of Maxtrades 4. (based on report strated by him in Mid December)

Hello txsundevil,

Are you sure the results are just from the "regular Goblin"? As I see that you have BUY-STOP and SELL-STOP orders in your statement, but there are no such orders in the Goblin EA on the first post.

Also, I see no "Machannel" in the code of the Goblin EA in the first post.

Therefore, can you kindly point us to the post where this EA that you were using is located, or upload it?

thanks

Ok, I took Goblin off an earlier post, a copy is attached to exactly what I am using 1 Hour Timeframe, settings as per stated previously in other posts, also have attached Machannel default settings 1 hour timeframe, its USD/CHF, forward testing in elite sections is up about 1,200 pips for 6 months, so a possibility of 2,400 Pips a year is possible. I realize I should not be testing these together, however if I go live I will run this with Goblin maybe at the lower units of 0.05 Lots. This Goblin report is completely based on settings as explained in my previous posts.

Files:
goblin.mq4  13 kb
machannel.mq4  12 kb

I cant beleive you poor sods are still struggling to make this turkey work effectively let alone be profitable. tsk tsk.

TechInvestor Gator:
I cant beleive you poor sods are still struggling to make this turkey work effectively let alone be profitable. tsk tsk.

So are you techinvest or what?? I'm shocked that you waste so much time posting completely useless posts over and over again.

Reason: