Here's the new "Goblin" ea...little brother to Predator - page 81

HEDGING...yep. One mistery solved:)

David,

What TF did you use in your test?

Happy holidays , btw...

A few months back I abandoned multi lot scalper variations after being burned real bad by dlmv1.1. I'm very impressed by the improvements made, testing, and effort put forth by members of this forum on these multi lot scalper eas. I'm now coming back to test goblin variations due to the potential they show and ideas presented here. Thank you to all the forum members here that advanced this strategy...

Nick,

vdgraaf:
...and no SL? Then how the losing trades have been closed? Trailing stop, I guess...

the answer to most of your questions are already posted. Seems alot of people are jumping up at my results and havn't payed any attention to "all" the posts I have made in here.

xxDavidxSxx:
heres forward test from the 11th of Dec.

equity went up and was near the balance so I closed all trades and am starting fresh no open orders.

so far great results with buy only and sell only settings.

Dave

very nice David.. sometimes the answers are right there in front of you simple... elegant... brilliant. Firing up another testing bot

vdgraaf:
David,

What TF did you use in your test?

Happy holidays , btw...

1 hr chart but it is my understanding trades are taken off of daily trend indicater

Here one for ya Bluto. same pair. same time frame, same ea, same settings.

different trend readings.

dunno if its readable on the charts. one is strong down trend. one is weak down trend/ ranging

I have the same thing on jpy/usd right now same chart, tf, etc... but one shows uptrend/ranging and the other one shows "weak downtrend"

One other thing I noticed was that your trades on your posted results went past progession 4.

gpw797:
I have the same thing on jpy/usd right now same chart, tf, etc... but one shows uptrend/ranging and the other one shows "weak downtrend" One other thing I noticed was that your trades on your posted results went past progession 4.

yea on Usd/jpy i noticed it was still at 10 max trades. I changed it. If it was like that on all 3 pairs I'd have busted account. I am pushing my luck already by running it on 3 pairs. Actually I wouldn't run but one pair per 5k balance. But on demo I am testing extreams. I know if it don't bust on 3 pairs than one pair should be safe.

dave

Great Result...just one or two questions

xxDavidxSxx:
yea thats the results. Week and 2 days.

started around 500$

30 pip target

no s/l

buy only one chart, sell only another chart, seperate majic #'s

account protect=0

orders protect=0

mm=0

max trades=4

pips=8

Dave,

Great result. Just need an explanation & a couple questions...

Number one...I'm trying to understand the reasoning behind why you tried it this way and two, why only max trades 4 and why account protection off? Also, can you be more specific in how you set up the charts and magic numbers? I realize that you can set the personal settings for long and short only but do you have to change the magic numbers in the hard code or do you just select a random number in the personal settings box, ie the last entry? If you have shown this in a previous post, please excuse me and point me to the post. Thanks again and have a great holiday!

Trader1

Reason: